WWII vet beaten to death by two black teens

Guest ThePunisher
Punishment of crime should be meted out equally no matter what their race or sexual orientation. Hate crime punishment is pure retaliatory BS and un-American justice. We're now living in a country of double standards that's contrary of Dr. MLK's dream for equality of all Americans. Edited by ThePunisher

Exactly. But I haven't heard of one black person who is pissed. Not once have I heard a black person denounce this crime or any other black on white crime. Not saying they're all violent or all racist. But it seems to me that the vast majority hold at least some animosity towards "the white man". If they didn't, they would be making it extremely clear that these thugs are the exception to the rule.

Are black people obligated to speak out each time someone with their skin color murders a white person? I don't speak out every time a white person kills a black person. I'm sure the black people I know would be as appalled as any by this, but I don't expect them to preach about it any more than any other non-race related crime.

If we're talking about the race baiters, like JJ and Sharpton, well of course they're not going to care. They're racists!
  • Like 2
Guest ThePunisher

If obama had a father would he have looked like this man?

Unlike this WW2 veteran, Obama's daddy was a Marxist pos, and the apple didn't fall far from the tree. And Obama's brother is another Marxist Muslim Brotherhood pos, and that is why Obama doesn't condeme the MBH in Egypt where they are killing Christians.

I'm sure Shorty was a good patriotic American and didn't deserve getting killed by 2 pos. Of course you're not going hear the outcry from the hypocrite liberals over Shorty's death except to try more gun control. Edited by ThePunisher

Are black people obligated to speak out each time someone with their skin color murders a white person? I don't speak out every time a white person kills a black person. I'm sure the black people I know would be as appalled as any by this, but I don't expect them to preach about it any more than any other non-race related crime.

If we're talking about the race baiters, like JJ and Sharpton, well of course they're not going to care. They're racists!

In the post I quoted earlier, you indicated that you would have nothing to do with these types of people. Most of the black community still talk and dress like, as well as associate themselves with the punks who commit these sorts of crimes. To answer this post, no, they're not obligated, but if they don't align with these people, why not make it clear by denouncing these crimes that are obviously racially motivated?

I'm not in any way comparing black people to muslims, but it's the same principle. All the libs are always proclaiming that islam is such a peaceful religion and the terrorists are an isolated group of extremists. However, I have never, ever heard of ANY muslim individual speak out against terrorist acts. They may not all get out there and pink mist themselves but they obviously don't have a problem with what the "extremists" are doing. If I was in a foreign country and other Americans were out committing heinous crimes I would make it VERY clear to all the indigenous people that I was in no way associated with the wrongdoers and that I totally disagreed with what my fellow Americans were doing.

Edited by GoneBallistic

In the post I quoted earlier, you indicated that you would have nothing to do with these types of people. Most of the black community still talk and dress like, as well as associate themselves with the punks who commit these sorts of crimes. To answer this post, no, they're not obligated, but if they don't align with these people, why not make it clear by denouncing these crimes that are obviously racially motivated?

I'm not in any way comparing black people to muslims, but it's the same principle. All the libs are always proclaiming that islam is such a peaceful religion and the terrorists are an isolated group of extremists. However, I have never, ever heard of ANY muslim individual speak out against terrorist acts. They may not all get out there and pink mist themselves but they obviously don't have a problem with what the "extremists" are doing. If I was in a foreign country and other Americans were out committing heinous crimes I would make it VERY clear to all the indigenous people that I was in no way associated with the wrongdoers and that I totally disagreed with what my fellow Americans were doing.

So let us say that I'm a black man. What exactly would you suggest I do every time something like this happens? I need to know so I can let the black folks I work with know what they're doing wrong.
  • Like 2

So let us say that I'm a black man. What exactly would you suggest I do every time something like this happens? I need to know so I can let the black folks I work with know what they're doing wrong.

You don't have to be smart. We were having an intelligent, mature conversation up until this point. I'm just going off what you said.

If I was black I'd want nothing to do with these types of people and would be pretty pissed if someone suggested that I am partly responsible for not policing up people who share my skin pigment.

Good. In that case, just say whatever would come to mind if you were in this hypothetical situation.

• Moderators

Exactly. But I haven't heard of one black person who is pissed. Not once have I heard a black person denounce this crime or any other black on white crime. Not saying they're all violent or all racist. But it seems to me that the vast majority hold at least some animosity towards "the white man". If they didn't, they would be making it extremely clear that these thugs are the exception to the rule.

If you are expecting one of the Left's "spokesperson for black folks" to do that you will be waiting a looooong time. It doesn't fit their agenda and even when they do speak of it they say at most that it "should be frowned upon."

I would say that if you haven't heard any black folks condemn any of these incidents you might want to look around and seek out the words of folks like Col. Allen West (Ret), Rachel Zo of Zonation, Dwayne at Blackinformant, Dr. Walter E. Williams and the plethora of other black conservatives and libertarians out there who don't get much face time on any major media outlet. There are lots of black voices speaking truth to the black community. It is just that most of us don't have the opportunity to hear those voices because we aren't part of that community either by geography or by choice to keep the "other" at arms length. Of course black folks aren't so monolithic a group as the media or our minds would have us believe. I personally know as varied a spectrum of thought amongst my friends of color as the bunch of saltines I generally hang with.
  • Like 3

Good. In that case, just say whatever would come to mind if you were in this hypothetical situation.

I think you still misunderstand what I'm saying.  The onus is not on black people to explain or condemn the actions of other black people.  If I was a black person I probably wouldn't hold any stronger opinion about this crime than a white person would.  So I guess I wouldn't say much other than these two POS's need to be executed. 

Now, if I were a black person and was asked what my opinion was "as a black person", I would make clear that the color of my skin doesn't automatically make me an expert on what another black person does.  That presumption is kinda racist. 

If I was told by a white person or a black person that I needed to strongly condemn the actions or speak out against it simply because I was black I would call that very racist.  Skin color doesn't mean you have to do anything or not do anything.  We are all our own individuals.

• Like 2

I would say that if you haven't heard any black folks condemn any of these incidents you might want to look around and seek out the words of folks like Col. Allen West (Ret), Rachel Zo of Zonation, Dwayne at Blackinformant, Dr. Walter E. Williams and the plethora of other black conservatives and libertarians out there who don't get much face time on any major media outlet. There are lots of black voices speaking truth to the black community. It is just that most of us don't have the opportunity to hear those voices because we aren't part of that community either by geography or by choice to keep the "other" at arms length. Of course black folks aren't so monolithic a group as the media or our minds would have us believe. I personally know as varied a spectrum of thought amongst my friends of color as the bunch of saltines I generally hang with.

I have Allen West and Herman Cain on my FB feed.  Their opinions on this are just as strong as mine; perhaps more so. 

It doesn't mean much to me either way though.  The only difference between them and I are skin color and life experiences.  It sucks that they either lose or gain credibility on a subject because of their skin color; it is one of the things about society that bugs the hell out of me.  As in, Herman Cain condemns the actions "as a black man" in the eyes of most Americans, which we somehow prop up above the opinions of a white man on the subject. 

I get why that happens, it just bugs me that we do that.  I'm pretty sure that when Herman Cain condemns a horrible murder it is because he simply recognizes that it is horrible; not because he is ashamed that he shares the same skin color.  His skin color doesn't make him an expert any more than you or I.  It does, however, cause him to lose credibility to certain personalities on the left who brand him as an Uncle Tom or race traitor, while it gives him credibility on the right as a black man taking a stand against racists of his own race.  In a perfect world we would just see that he is a man, with certain beliefs that you either agree or disagree with.  The reason we will never be there is because folks speak and think in generalities, and there is no better way to identify than what is most easily identifiable; skin color. 

Edited by TMF
  • Like 2
  • Moderators

I have Allen West and Herman Cain on my FB feed. Their opinions on this are just as strong as mine; perhaps more so.

It doesn't mean much to me either way though. The only difference between them and I are skin color and life experiences. It sucks that they either lose or gain credibility on a subject because of their skin color; it is one of the things about society that bugs the hell out of me. As in, Herman Cain condemns the actions "as a black man" in the eyes of most Americans, which we somehow prop up above the opinions of a white man on the subject.

I get why that happens, it just bugs me that we do that. I'm pretty sure that when Herman Cain condemns a horrible murder it is because he simply recognizes that it is horrible; not because he is ashamed that he shares the same skin color. His skin color doesn't make him an expert any more than you or I. It does, however, cause him to lose credibility to certain personalities on the left who brand him as an Uncle Tom or race traitor, while it gives him credibility on the right as a black man taking a stand against racists of his own race. In a perfect world we would just see that he is a man, with certain beliefs that you either agree or disagree with. The reason we will never be there is because folks speak and think in generalities, and there is no better way to identify than what is most easily identifiable; skin color.

I absolutely agree with what you have said here. Even though I understand the rules of the game and am adept at working within their constraints, I despise the race game and how it is played. The main reason I try keep attuned to these black conservative and libertarian voices is that living where I do and having the conversations that I do, it can be beneficial to have a resource that allows someone who looks like the person I am talking to saying the same things I am. This is especially true when I am speaking about the manner in which the party of Jim Crow and slavery used the programs of Johnson's Great Society to put black folks back on the plantation. Only this time instead of growing cotton they are growing voters.
  • Like 3

I have a friend who happens to be Black, he and I discuss these things, a lot.  His concern is that at 13% of the total population, the minority that is Black America is going to start suffering mightily for the actions of those who seem determined to instigate a response from the majority.

I work on his guns for him, load shells for his 28 guage so he has useful ammunition to rabbit hunt with.  He is at my place a lot on the weekends, and sees my granddaughter using a .22 bolt action and .223 semi-auto and shooting her own 28 gauge. He says that we should be pointing out that 9 year olds properly supervised and trained are capable of 200 yard accuracy, while the hood rats threw multiple rounds from the street to the sidewalk in Jackson Friday night, and were able to score one hit out of a full magazine.  He is a veteran, and his two sons are veterans (all Marines) and he will tell you he is as scared for his grand kids as I am for mine.

He said yesterday, we need to get Dr. Carson out front of the "get even for Travon" trend that he sees developing, that decent Black people are not desirous of being engaged in the coming ginned up race war where there will be no winners.

For the record, I have mixed race grand children, and if you think White or Black people get profiled and picked on, try being a "zebra" as George Jefferson deemed them.  Rural West TN is not the place to have a mixed race grand daughter take "Most Valuable Player" in softball, both sides hate her, never gets invited to a birthday party, Crockett County expects their Blacks to pick cotton.  Sure they will take the help on the ball field or court for the moment, but they need to understand their place otherwise.  I understand the drill, my family is Scotch/Irish and Comanche, with some Flat Head and Cherokee thrown in.  You have to be twice as good to be half as accepted.

But if you understand math, the percentages demand that the "race" stand and speak out against these insane actions by thugs.  "Justice for Travon" is a prescription for genocide.  He was a thug wannabe, and the thugs perpetuating these actions to somehow lend credence to his desire to win a stupid prize by playing stupid games is simply going to lead to more death.

Edited by Worriedman
  • Like 1

I have a friend who happens to be Black, he and I discuss these things, a lot. His concern is that at 13% of the total population, the minority that is Black America is going to start suffering mightily for the actions of those who seem determined to instigate a response from the majority.

I work on his guns for him, load shells for his 28 guage so he has useful ammunition to rabbit hunt with. He is at my place a lot on the weekends, and sees my granddaughter using a .22 bolt action and .223 semi-auto and shooting her own 28 gauge. He says that we should be pointing out that 9 year olds properly supervised and trained are capable of 200 yard accuracy, while the hood rats threw multiple rounds from the street to the sidewalk in Jackson Friday night, and were able to score one hit out of a full magazine. He is a veteran, and his two sons are veterans (all Marines) and he will tell you he is as scared for his grand kids as I am for mine.

He said yesterday, we need to get Dr. Carson out front of the "get even for Travon" trend that he sees developing, that decent Black people are not desirous of being engaged in the coming ginned up race war where there will be no winners.

For the record, I have mixed race grand children, and if you think White or Black people get profiled and picked on, try being a "zebra" as George Jefferson deemed them. Rural West TN is not the place to have a mixed race grand daughter take "Most Valuable Player" in softball, both sides hate her, never gets invited to a birthday party, Crockett County expects their Blacks to pick cotton. Sure they will take the help on the ball field or court for the moment, but they need to understand their place otherwise. I understand the drill, my family is Scotch/Irish and Comanche, with some Flat Head and Cherokee thrown in. You have to be twice as good to be half as accepted.

But if you understand math, the percentages demand that the "race" stand and speak out against these insane actions by thugs. "Justice for Travon" is a prescription for genocide. He was a thug wannabe, and the thugs perpetuating these actions to somehow lend credence to his desire to win a stupid prize by playing stupid games is simply going to lead to more death.

Stuff like this worries me and I'll tell ya why.

Us crackers tend to identify with our fore fathers more than anyone else, and by "crackers" I'm referring to us gun toting, Constitution loving conservatives. We don't have a problem taking matters into our own hands if need be. We don't look to others for help to solve our problems.

The concern is for those of us crackers that see this purely as a race thing, just as much as it is a concern of mine for the black people who see this as a race thing. It is a prescription for disaster, but I couldn't classify it as a "race war" since the term itself implies that all members of the races would be active participants. I look at it as an ignorance war, which very well could happen, and could subsequently pull in the more moderate people who feel like they don't have a choice.

I think the problem is all this racially charged talk and finger pointing by the fringe who are hoping this will happen, and it very well could. The scenario that worries me is another Trayvon type incident which sparks widespread attacks on whites I which one of those attacks results in a pile of bodies, which fuels a backlash we haven't seen before, followed by more bodies. That is how it starts in all these third world countries, and spirals out of control due to exponential ignorance. What folks on both sides of the race baiting aisle need to do is to take a step back, realize that it is not about race, it is about ignorant people doing ignorant things. But I don't think that's what they want. I think the fringe want exactly the thing they predict.. like a self fulfilling prophecy. So, when I see folks peddling racial discontent I am suspicious of their motives. I believe they want conflict. Hard to believe anyone would want that for their kids.
  • Like 2

Stuff like this worries me and I'll tell ya why.

Us crackers tend to identify with our fore fathers more than anyone else, and by "crackers" I'm referring to us gun toting, Constitution loving conservatives. We don't have a problem taking matters into our own hands if need be. We don't look to others for help to solve our problems.

The concern is for those of us crackers that see this purely as a race thing, just as much as it is a concern of mine for the black people who see this as a race thing. It is a prescription for disaster, but I couldn't classify it as a "race war" since the term itself implies that all members of the races would be active participants. I look at it as an ignorance war, which very well could happen, and could subsequently pull in the more moderate people who feel like they don't have a choice.

I think the problem is all this racially charged talk and finger pointing by the fringe who are hoping this will happen, and it very well could. The scenario that worries me is another Trayvon type incident which sparks widespread attacks on whites I which one of those attacks results in a pile of bodies, which fuels a backlash we haven't seen before, followed by more bodies. That is how it starts in all these third world countries, and spirals out of control due to exponential ignorance. What folks on both sides of the race baiting aisle need to do is to take a step back, realize that it is not about race, it is about ignorant people doing ignorant things. But I don't think that's what they want. I think the fringe want exactly the thing they predict.. like a self fulfilling prophecy. So, when I see folks peddling racial discontent I am suspicious of their motives. I believe they want conflict. Hard to believe anyone would want that for their kids.

I don't really worry about a race war.  People have been predicting it for decades, and while it could happen, I believe the chances are very slim.  We had a bunch of people predicting massive riots and destruction if the TM/GZ verdict came out a certain way.  The media was even stoking the flames (for ratings no doubt).   While I was still ticked about disruption caused by some, overall it was relatively mild.

In regards to people that spout off about things being a black versus white or vice-versa, I really don't pay attention to them.  They aren't going to do anything except run their mouths.  The ones I worry about are the true racists, and they often speak using words like equality, fairness, and leveling the playing field.  It is really not hard to see who the true racists are in this country.  All one has to do is look at those in Washington, and especially if they are of a certain party affiliation.

On August 28th, Obama is set to give a speech on economic equality to commemorate MLK's march.  It is his contention that the only way to achieve racial justice is through economic equality.  According to Valerie Jarrett,

“He (Obama) wants to create opportunity and to make sure the level playing field is ready for everybody,” Jarrett said. “If you look at poverty or unemployment, they disproportionately affect people of color. People who don’t have health insurance are disproportionately of color. There is inevitably an overlap in addressing racial equality at the same time you’re trying to create economic empowerment."

When I hear this s***, it makes me want to vomit.  First off, it is not the government's responsibility to do this.  Second, it is meddling by the sumbitches in government that have caused the problem in the first place.

I agree with your comment stating that is ignorant people doing ignorant things.  However, I would like for people to recognize this as race issue, but I don't mean it in the sense that it is black folks coming after whites.  That view is too simplistic, and if you look at ratio of black on black crime versus black on white crime, we would see that really isn't correct.  I would like for people to recognize that there is a problem among the youth within black community.  Statistically speaking, it is impossible to deny.

Once the problem is recognized, I wish people would dig further as to determine the root cause.  When we get past personal accountability/responsibility, bad parenting, etc... we will find that it is government involvement/interference that has caused the problem.  Obama and other politicians know there is a problem, but their answer is more government, which is always government's answer to anything.

It is too bad that so many can't recognize that a lot of the government programs over the past several decades weren't designed to lift people out of poverty or provide true equality.  It is my belief that a lot of these politician's intent was, well... I will let LBJ's words sum it up

These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”— LBJ

Guest nra37922

Just across from CNN - 26 August 13 0910 EST

"A second teen has been arrested in connection with last week's beating death of a World War II veteran in Washington state.

Delbert Belton was in the parking lot outside the Eagles Lodge in Spokane on Wednesday night, waiting for a friend to pick him up to go bowling, when two teens robbed and assaulted him, leading to his death, police Chief Frank Straub Jr. said.

Spokane police arrested one suspect Thursday night and charged him with first-degree murder and first-degree robbery.

The second suspect was arrested Monday morning in Spokane on the same charges, police said.

Both suspects have been arrested and convicted in the past, including on assault charges, according to the chief."

Note this Both suspects have been arrested and convicted in the past, including on assault charges, according to the chief.  Feral barely humanoid POS.  I don't know exactly how much per year it will cost to incarcerate these POS but what a frickin waste of taxpayers money.

Note this Both suspects have been arrested and convicted in the past, including on assault charges, according to the chief.  Feral barely humanoid POS.  I don't know exactly how much per year it will cost to incarcerate these POS but what a frickin waste of taxpayers money.

This is a problem right here in TN, especially Clarksville.  We are up to at least one murder a week, sometimes more, and it's always someone who otherwise would have been incarcerated.  These slimy lawyers and pro-crime judges we have go for the plea deal every single effing time.  Spineless jellyfish... ALL OF THEM!  They are just as guilty of these crimes as the owner of viscious dog would be when he lets it roam free.  They pat themselves on their spineless backs when they get a conviction with a plea deal and don't care that the thug receives no punishment.  CONVICTION DOES NOT EQUAL PUNISHMENT!  These thugs look at a conviction as street cred.  They need to be kept in cages where they belong, and executed when they are guilty of 1st degree murder. 

I'm gonna watch Law Abiding Citizen again and cheer every time a lawyer gets smoked.

• Like 3
Guest ThePunisher
Bring back the chain gangs and hard labor. Oh, we can't do that, the liberals will cry that is cruel and Inhumane punishment. We've got to rehabilitate these poor underprivileged children. Edited by ThePunisher