Silencers Loophole Targeted for Closure (Trust)

There is one thing in it about allowing a tax free succession to someone in the estate.  Not that I like the rest of it, but that is one positive.  We all need to comment on it and push our reps yet again.  In the end, it is an Attorney General decision I think so we know which way this will go.

[quote name="Lumber_Jack" post="1046859" timestamp="1381493073"] More illegitimate laws to punish the already law abiding. If people were interested in committing crimes with suppressor they surely wouldn't buy a trust and wait 6-12 months for a suppressor. :puke:[/quote] Most thugs wouldn't spend the money on em,or risk fed time getting caught w one in a bad way. I've heard the trust kill debate before hopefully its just talk. If they pass a law that says its a felony to teach someone's whose mentally ill to use a firearm, ill live w the no gun trust issue...maybe... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling. Edited by Dustbuster

I have seen comments by DOCTORS who have stated that urge to own a dangerous item, like a gun, is a mental condition.

The doctor that I see for my back and "knees" or whats left of them asked that I fill out some new paper work a while back. There were questions that made absolutely ZERO sense, i'm talking about such nonsense a 3 year old couldn't come up with and then stuck down in the middle of them was the real reason for the whole thing. It asked "Do you have any guns in your household and if so, how many?" Now all those liberals bags of vomit, i'm sure have an answer as to why my Dr. had me fill out a questionnaire about my guns in order just to get my shots that keep me moving for another month... right? I'm sure they had nothing to do with it because they told us that they weren't trying to take any freedoms from us.. Same thing here, they found out about the trusts and figured they could make it out to be the devil easy enough I reckon.