Ted....Nugent for President?

I love Uncle Ted and all, and usually he's at least about half right on things, still no way I'd vote for him.

Although these days it seems like we have less and less to lose, I can sadly see there may be one day where it wouldn't hurt, doubt it would ever help, but maybe not hurt. I can say that if the country is going over the edge and turning into a 3rd world $hit hole, I'd rather our president make absolutely no bones about it that even in our weakest moment our country will NOT tolerate any sort of land invasion or needless meddling from other countries. At least with Ted the message would be clear, "try screwing with America and we'll have a rifle behind every blade of grass, we'll fight to the last man, and we WILL rise up again to seek vengeance on any foolish enough to try putting the screw to us in our dark hour."

He would have my vote for sure. You can bet he would be more than willing to negotiate over any thing that came up and would not need a teleprompter to tell him what to say. There would be no puppet strings attached to him. You would also always know where he stood on all parts of Government and You can bet he would have the most transparent Government in history. Ted is not bashful when it comes to him speaking his mind for sure.............. :usa:  :usa:  

• Like 1

I would vote for him but I wonder if he could be able to lead.  Dunno, could be, or not.   I wonder about his age (he will be 66 in 2014, and 70 starting his second term, and 74 as he exits if he wins both..  that is just about too old..).    Not so much that I think he would be the best ever, but  he would for sure be a cut above the usual garbage we get in a primary.

I agree...even breifly thinking about is almost hysterical.  The guy is great to snicker at, but a random name from the telephone book would be a better choice.

Ted Nugent for President?? Laughable and spending any thoughts on this exhibits delusions of grandeur. Take your meds and wake up people.

From my GSIII using TPR

• Like 2

yea, but when it comes time to fill in the little oval, and your choice is X vs hillary or chelsea clinton or  one of obama's cronys or some other idiot,  ted is looking pretty good.  Of course, when its comes down to filling in that oval, mr hanky the christmas crap also looks pretty good in comparison.

• Like 1

You just see what the media shows. They definitely do a good job because, on occasion, he, like many, do stupid things.

But when you read his books and listen to him take apart lawyers and other liberals, he is a very cogent Nugent.

Those are my delusions of grandeur. :D

Ted Nugent for President?? Laughable and spending any thoughts on this exhibits delusions of grandeur. Take your meds and wake up people.

From my GSIII using TPR

Obviously not catching the tone of this thread. Of coarse it's impossible (almost), but he would be 1k times better than what we have now.

• Like 2
Guest TankerHC

I'd like to see him run
And the jesse ventura/ howard stern combo run. A ballot full of independents!

Sent barefoot from the hills of Tennessee

I like Stern. He believes Americans should be allowed (key word allowed) to own guns unless they are ARs or full auto. He is on the "no one needs one of those" side. He also believes Bloomberg is doing a great job trying to keep people healthy by restricting new Yorkers from salt in restaurants and soda over 16 ounces. Ventura is simply a fraud and nutjob that claims we flew those planes into the world Trade Center so the owners could collect the insurance.

You were kidding right?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

I like Stern. He believes Americans should be allowed (key word allowed) to own guns unless they are ARs or full auto. He is on the "no one needs one of those" side. He also believes Bloomberg is doing a great job trying to keep people healthy by restricting new Yorkers from salt in restaurants and soda over 16 ounces. Ventura is simply a fraud and nutjob that claims we flew those planes into the world Trade Center so the owners could collect the insurance.

You were kidding right?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

nope. The more the merrier. I didn't say if I'd vote for any of them. I just want more choices.
Maybe UncleJak and his vice president Spots?

Guest TankerHC

nope. The more the merrier. I didn't say if I'd vote for any of them. I just want more choices.
Maybe UncleJak and his vice president Spots?

Oh, OK. Had me wondering there for a moment. In that case, since Rosanne Barr placed 5th in the General Election against Obama and Romney, ahead of the former Mayor of Salt Lake City, (Roseanne had over 49,000 votes), she needs to run several more times. Might win, cant be any worse than what we have.

Obviously not catching the tone of this thread. Of coarse it's impossible (almost), but he would be 1k times better than what we have now.

Tone or no tone, there are some people who would cast their vote for the Motor City Madman. To each his own... :rolleyes:

From my GSIII using TPR