Any interest in a "handmade" Secret Santa?

MacGyver

• Admin Team

We've got quite a few makers of various sorts on the board.  I'm wondering if there's any interest in a handmade subgroup within the Secret Santa exchange?

Basically, when you sent me your name, you'd indicate that you'd like to participate in the handmade group.  You'd be paired with another maker. You would give something you made and get something someone else made.

Seems like this might be pretty fun.

Anybody interested before I post it in the larger thread?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin Team

Im in. Am I reading it right that we would be doing two secert santa gifts? I would prefer it that way. One bought one with a maker Tapatalk ate my spelling.

Let's see how much interest there is, but let's assume we're going with either/or.   Either you're in with the makers or the buyers.

If there's enough interest, maybe we'll do two separate exchanges. 

• Admin Team

And, as far as makers go, we can cast a pretty wide net.  Man.  We've got blacksmiths, blade makers, leather workers, wood workers and all kinds of craftsmen.  I'd even extend it out to the canning crowd, beer makers and wine makers, etc... (assuming that it's okay to mail/exchange that stuff).

No Sam, I think they are talking handmade as a sub/separate group as I understand it. I could be wrong though.

DaveS

ah ok

well, when the secret santa thing kicks off again this year, sign me up.  that was fun last year seeing what everyone got

• Admin Team

Bumping this up for a few more days.  I'll send out names on Monday.

If you want in, please make sure you've responded to this thread and sent me your Name and shipping address via PM with a designation of whether you want to be included in the regular secret santa or the handmade variant.