Long legged Mack daddy

Indeed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2521146/Nelson-Mandela-memorial-service-World-leaders-gather-South-Africa-remember-president.html

Hadn't seen this posted but thought you all might want to see the way our POS POTUS behaves himself at a memorial service. What a no class jerk. Even the First Lady is looking pretty pissed. Probably cause of all the attention O is showing Diaz. What a pimp.

I don't give a crap about Mandela, but I wouldn't act like that at his memorial service.
I guess my parents raised me better.
Very disrespectful, especially since he is representing all of US.

That's pretty much were I'm coming from. It's not a matter of who the service was for, its the simple fact of where he was and what he was doing. Looking at the pictures reminded me of watching a funeral on the Sopranos with everyone laughing and joking around or talking shop while the family sits there and grieves.

Only even the wise guys wouldn't have been taking self's and screwing around with Cameron 'freaking really?' Diaz. It's like this guy just doesn't even pretend to care anymore.
That wasn't Cameron Diaz.

"Perhaps not in keeping with the tone of a memorial service, US President Barack Obama, Prime Minister David Cameron and Danish leader Helle Thorning-Schmidt"

Though the resemblance in the first picture is remarkable. Edited by BrasilNuts

That wasn't Cameron Diaz.
"Perhaps not in keeping with the tone of a memorial service, US President Barack Obama, Prime Minister David Cameron and Danish leader Helle Thorning-Schmidt"
Though the resemblance in the first picture is remarkable.

You say potato, I say tomato...

But seriously, facts aside still a no class move on Obamas part.
  • Like 1