This one bears watching

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

As who?

My thoughts exactly.

Say, what ever happened to the guy, whose handle I can't remember at the moment, who seemed to own every gun in the world, and wrote like an eastern Euorpean refugee? Always referring to his huge houses, cars and money.

The one we all suspected of conning us with the bad grammer and syntax. Edited by hipower

My thoughts exactly.Say, what ever happened to the guy, whose handle I can't remember at the moment, who seemed to own every gun in the world, and wrote like an eastern Euorpean refugee? Always referring to his huge houses, cars and money.The one we all suspected of conning us with the bad grammer and syntax.

I no know but he waas the fun!

Strel
Guest theconstitutionrocks

WOW...OK..got it...started off way over zealous, I'll own it...but know this, all of you are wrong. I have never been a member of this site, I DO work for the government as a DA civilian in a little obscure agency whose sole job it is to help soldiers and their families get some of the basic things they need. I am retired from active duty, and I have specific beliefs and values (some of which I readliy admit I get passionate about). So, think what you will, make your own assessments...that's not my problem. You want to know more about me?...just ask. I won't disclose any specific personal information beyond what I already have, but I promise you, the questions I do respond to, you wil get a straight forward and truthful answer.

My thoughts exactly.

Say, what ever happened to the guy, whose handle I can't remember at the moment, who seemed to own every gun in the world, and wrote like an eastern Euorpean refugee? Always referring to his huge houses, cars and money.

The one we all suspected of conning us with the bad grammer and syntax.

David booted his ass. Strel.

Edited by mikegideon

WOW...OK..got it...started off way over zealous, I'll own it...but know this, all of you are wrong. I have never been a member of this site, I DO work for the government as a DA civilian in a little obscure agency whose sole job it is to help soldiers and their families get some of the basic things they need. I am retired from active duty, and I have specific beliefs and values (some of which I readliy admit I get passionate about). So, think what you will, make your own assessments...that's not my problem. You want to know more about me?...just ask. I won't disclose any specific personal information beyond what I already have, but I promise you, the questions I do respond to, you wil get a straight forward and truthful answer.

Sucks being the new guy. Can't blame a bunch of gun nuts for being a little jumpy, since we live under constant attack.

Guest theconstitutionrocks

Sucks being the new guy. Can't blame a bunch of gun nuts for being a little jumpy, since we live under constant attack.

Shrug...don't mean nothin,