James Franklin to Penn state

I'm not a Vandy fan so I never built any affection for him. I think he is a really good football coach. I do question his ethics in the rape case involving his players. Some say he obstructed justice by telling players to delete evidence from their phones. I don't know that he did to didn't but that has given me pause with him ever since. Sent from my iPad using Voodoo magic

Attention Vandy, will all the money you saved canning people, use those funds to ensure your football coach does not leave.. It's great to have a team in Tenn, that shuts all Vols fans up..  :up:  :rofl:

• Like 4
Interesting to see who Vandy can get to replace him. I'm die hard UT, but I honestly don't want Vandy to fall back to whipping-boy status. Gotta face facts though it will be tough to keep anyone that has success at Vandy, recruiting is tough when academics are that high. Sent from my iPad using Voodoo magic

+1 to mike_f and Lumber_Jack.

Vandy has poured a lot of money into the football program under Franklin, including a new $31 million indoor practice facility. He's not leaving for the money. He's leaving for the prestige of running a big name program.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000277135/article/vanderbilt-unveils-31-million-indoor-athletic-facility

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.