Some IMO valid questions about Sandy Hook

Now do I believe the government and present administration now in office is capable of actually faking a catastrophe of this magnitude? If they have an agenda that they feel strongly enough in my answer is yes. Do I think a script could be written to pull this off in Tinsel Town if requested? My answer is yes again. Do I think they did. GOD only knows that for sure at this point and I would hope this administration could not be so cruel as to do something like this to the American people. But with this said. How many people here believe the Warren Commissions findings on the Kennedy Assassination? I for 1 don't believe it for a second. I think it was a complete cover up of what really took place. To this very day I believe it was a conspiracy and a cover up..................jmho

Guest RebelCowboySnB

As to some of the inconsistencies RebelCowboy, let me ask, what do you really know about how the scene was handled and what did and didn't happen there?

If your going off the MSM, inaccuracies are a given with the rush to "make the news" and if there's one thing the MSM hates to do, it's correct themselves after the fact.

If your going off of independent bloggers, again, where is the information coming from?

I am going off what I saw with my own eyes threw live video that day of the scene as it was happening...

No idea about Sandy Hook as I ignored it and the associated media circus.

That said...  I'd blame our own .gov for folks questioning if things are false flag events or not.  They are the ones who perpetrated the gulf of tonkin incident and came up with Operation Northwoods after all.

Edited by sigmtnman

I am going off what I saw with my own eyes threw live video that day of the scene as it was happening...

Fair enough, and don't take it as me thinking you don't know your job, that's not my intent or belief, but I was watching the news that day too, we didn't see squat. Outside the building with a bunch of arial footage showing not a whole lot and ground coverage showing even less.

Again, we all can make of it what we will, and you have much more hands on experience with this kind of thing, but that still cant prove anything more than that the city wasn't prepared to deal with a situation like that on a logistical or practical standpoint, which may or may not be true.

Didn't mean t start such a poop storm.  Just found this article interesting and thought that I would pass it along.  I don't agree with it completely but found it compelling.  If you believe everything that ABC, NBC, and CBS, tell you then keep living happily in your bubble and STFU. 

Didn't mean t start such a poop storm.  Just found this article interesting and thought that I would pass it along.  I don't agree with it completely but found it compelling.  If you believe everything that ABC, NBC, and CBS, tell you then keep living happily in your bubble and STFU.

There's a world of difference between believing everything the media tells you and believing anything from that crackpot article. With that said I'll gladly STFU and take my leave from this thread. Guess I'll go back to my bubble. :rolleyes:
  • Like 3
Certainly some questions still about what happened and how things were handled, but no way in hell an entire town could be part of a coverup.
Someone would slip up in the past year and let the story out. It would have to be almost the entire town, all the friends of the families and such, lots of connections...

*IF*  it were a false flag event, I'd be more likely to posit that the event actually happened, but was executed by an agent provocateur.  With this scenario, it would explain the lack of injuries as the agent would undoubtedly be a trained sharpshooter, or perhaps even multiple shooters carried it out.

It could also explain the questions regarding the response operations.  It would take significantly less "in the know" participants to control the flow of the situation.  Historically this is how false flags were executed.

To suggest that it never actually happened makes it easy to write of questions as "crazy conspiracy".

All that said.  I got no input or clue as to the actual events as I never paid attention to it and we don't get "tv" so I never saw any news coverage.

So it's ok to have and voice an opinion as long as it agrees with your line of thinking and anything otherwise is dumb?

I hope you can smell the hypocrisy there

Edited by Sam1
  • Like 1

Sinking of the Lusitania (running arms to Britian)

Sinking of the Maine

Operation Northwoods

NSA domestic surveillance

Unacknowledged questions about 9/11 (9/11 and the New American Empire, Walter Dale Scott)

there's definitely more...

My point...sending the horse to the glue factory....is governmental credibility is suspect, least in my book

TinfoilFedoraMeme_zps8ef33dc8.jpg

• Like 1

The landing on the moon could have been faked…. Sandy Hook could not have been.

And DaveTN has spoken.  Everyone has been deemed irrational. 

One day I hope to meet you and have a beer.  If nothing else to make sure you are not a shill sitting in a big psy-op response center in the nova region.  :D

And DaveTN has spoken.  Everyone has been deemed irrational. 

One day I hope to meet you and have a beer.  If nothing else to make sure you are not a shill sitting in a big psy-op response center in the nova region.  :D

You are in a thread questioning if Sandy Hook was a government conspiracy of some kind. How serious do you want me to be?
  • Like 4

You are in a thread questioning if Sandy Hook was a government conspiracy of some kind. How serious do you want me to be?

Yes I am in a thread, though I'm not doing any questioning as you imply.  Just adding input regarding false flag operations based on historical actions by the .gov.

I am interested in why you feel the moon landing could have been a hoax, however.  You are the rocket scientist, so I'm eager to hear you opine.

Please, I am all ears. What specifically did you see, that in your vast experience with mass school shootings in a rural community of 40k people, was inconsistent or unexplainable with simple logic that the most reasonable conclusion is massive government conspiracy involving thousands of people?

I watched the news that day off and on. I tried not to watch much; it was sickening. I recall seeing the parking lot from the air where they had set up a triage, with police cars and ambulances staged. Obviously, since there were no survivors that are remained empty of wounded. Please point out what is so suspect about the way they set up that one must immediately assume conspiracy as opposed to an unprepared response to one of the largest and most devastating attack on civilians in our country's history. Please tell us.

For those of us who have seen how evil people can be it isn't far fetched to believe there are very bad people who do crazy things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

A conspiracy of this magnitude would be nearly impossible to pull off.  I believe in healthy skepticism but not when it goes so far as to ignore facts that disprove the hoax theory.  Bottom line is this was a very tragic mass killing by a mentally unstable Lanza.

I always laughed at the people who believed that the moon landing was a setup because I believe as humans we have the knowhow and intelligence to land a man on the moon, but humans don't have the ability to fake something so big and keep it a secret with soo many people involved. Like you said it's nearly impossible.

The only big event I might put my tin foil hat on and have doubts as to the official answer is flight 800. I'm not saying for sure it was shot down but i'm not 100% convinced with the official explanation on that.

Guest theconstitutionrocks

So going off topic for a moment...I say again, I'm NOT talking about Sandy Hook in this case. Does this sound familiar?

"We must speak the truth about terror. Let us never tolerate outrageous
conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th;
malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists,
themselves, away from the guilty. To inflame ethnic hatred is to advance
the cause of terror." -- GW Bush speaks to United Nations, November 10, 2001

Why not Mr. President? So we are expected to buy the official story when there are legitimate questions surrounding it's validity?

My point is we have what I believe is a duty to question an official account when things don't seem to add up. This quote seems to direct we are not to do that.

Guest theconstitutionrocks

TinfoilFedoraMeme_zps8ef33dc8.jpg

Grinning...yep, no counter argument, no substance, just insults...Your credibility is awesome!  :bow:

So going off topic for a moment...I say again, I'm NOT talking about Sandy Hook in this case. Does this sound familiar?

"We must speak the truth about terror. Let us never tolerate outrageous
conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th;
malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists,
themselves, away from the guilty. To inflame ethnic hatred is to advance
the cause of terror." -- GW Bush speaks to United Nations, November 10, 2001

Why not Mr. President? So we are expected to buy the official story when there are legitimate questions surrounding it's validity?

My point is we have what I believe is a duty to question an official account when things don't seem to add up. This quote seems to direct we are not to do that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjrZj3GXjoA

Yes I am in a thread, though I'm not doing any questioning as you imply.  Just adding input regarding false flag operations based on historical actions by the .gov.

I am interested in why you feel the moon landing could have been a hoax, however.  You are the rocket scientist, so I'm eager to hear you opine.

I don’t think the moon landing was faked; I was being facetious. If you would pay attention to what I am posting instead of being so focused on making personal attacks you would catch those things.

I’m not a rocket scientist, but then you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure out whether or not the government or anyone else was involved in a cover up at Sandy Hook. As you can see I’m not the only one that thinks it’s ridiculous, why you getting all butt hurt over my comment?

I don’t think the moon landing was faked; I was being facetious. If you would pay attention to what I am posting instead of being so focused on making personal attacks you would catch those things.

I’m not a rocket scientist, but then you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure out whether or not the government or anyone else was involved in a cover up at Sandy Hook. As you can see I’m not the only one that thinks it’s ridiculous, why you getting all butt hurt over my comment?

Gee Dave, it's hard to tell with all your claims of me making personal attacks, while personally attacking.  "butt hurt". lol 

Who is bent out of shape so much they can't see who is facetious,  Mr. "rocket scientist"?  :rofl: