Vol March Madness

[quote name="Oh Shoot" post="1131223" timestamp="1396036487"]Not that I care much, but TN playing Michigan tonight to get in Elite Eight. Rather surprised not one thread on that from some of you rabid fans? - OS[/quote] I try not to think about it too much or the anxiety gets the better of me. I want them to win soooo bad, especially after 35k "fans" signed a petition to fire the coach and bring back the coach that nearly sank our entire program. I have great respect for coach Martin. He is a true leader and molder of boys into men. Is he the best basketball coach...that's yet to be determined. But I think he is great man, and that's enough for me to back the program whole heartedly.
  • Like 2

I'm really not a basketball fan but am very excited for where the Vols are right now.  Plus, if I get too excited it will jinx it and they'll loose.

I may actually watch the one tonight, if it stays close; first time in more years than I can remember.

I note that Pearl was zapped right after blow out loss to MI in tourney, a bit of historical irony there sorta kinda.

- OS

Other than being a 10 year Braves fanatic when they were at the top, I have not been a big sports fan. But after the way Tennessee has done in the tournament so far I am looking forward to tonight. I would love to see them do good and make it to the finals.  

Yup...looking like I queered 'em. They've been doin just fine till I got involved. ;)

- OS

It's not just you.  I blame myself.  Had on my TN sweatshirt and just took it off.  Maybe the 2nd will be better.

Edited by Garufa
[quote name="Lumber_Jack" post="1131364" timestamp="1396054531"]Oh and they are shooting the lights out from the 3[/quote] This. You can't even allow them a half step of clearance Edited by KKing

I turned it off at halftime. Now I'm regretting that since it was so close apparently.

Vols were one point down with 9.6 seconds left, with inbound ball. Crashed when first guy with ball called for charge.

- OS

meh,  They could have played in my driveway and I would not have bothered to look out the window.

But good for Martin and shame on all the Vol fans who started the 'rehire the Golden Jew stuff".  Near as I can tell Martin does it right, Pearl, not so much.