You really want a reason to boycott KFC?

Just another scam caught dirty. The only truth I can see in all of it is little girl being attack by the dogs verified by Sheriffs office. Her injuries and need for more medical attention and not sure about the insurance story either. All of the KFC stuff is scam and lies. ..............jmho

My favorite part was when they ended comms with 1/2 a bible quote. What low life pieces of shit. I'm not even of the biblical persuasion and it pisses me off to see them try that after all they've put everyone, especially the little girl through.

Just to clarify for anyone, the bible quote doesn't upset me, it being tossed around like an excuse from these shit bags does.

There's something TMF used to say involving crappy people and a herd of rhinos, I think it would fit these folks fine.
  • Like 1

By the way, employees of this KFC have been getting death threats. Keep that in mind. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe it also mentioned drive-through employees getting drinks thrown over them

No information, no waiting for the investigation; just lash out. I’ll bet if they catch the people that made the deaths threats or threw the drinks, they have no remorse and will give some lame azz excuse for what they did; hopefully as their being walked into the booking room.
  • Like 1
[quote name="vontar" post="1162317" timestamp="1403660393"]I haven't see any major news jumping on this like they did a few days ago.[/quote] Of course not And where do the the poor KFC owners go to get their reputation back? No point suing these jerks as they have nothing

I won't eat their food because it tastes bad.  But I do wish there was a reputable way to help the little girl.   Her extended family deserves little sympathy.  

What is the saying?  "But for the grace of God goes I."

Edited by Mike.357
[quote name="Mike.357" post="1162368" timestamp="1403666659"]I won't eat their food because it tastes bad. But I do wish there was a reputable way to help the little girl. Her family extended family deserves little sympathy. What is the saying? "But for the grace of God goes I."[/quote] Negative. I'll agree that this little girl absolutely deserves the world. She is the only innocent party here. As for the rest of them, they are all part of the exploitation of this poor child and the victimization of an innocent third party. They committed fraud to boot. Based on the track record of this trailer dynasty, I'm sure there is not one decent human being in this family. They are horrible, horrible people. Forgiveness is wasted on people who lack remorse. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[quote name="vontar" post="1162317" timestamp="1403660393"]I haven't see any major news jumping on this like they did a few days ago.[/quote] Nope. They got what they needed out of this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KFC will survive as they are far to popular to fail and they may even come back bigger and better from it. I drove passed the one here in Gallatin last Sunday after Church hours and it was packed as normal with drive thru filled up also. The only issue I have with the store is getting when you order through drive up so now I go inside to place my order and I check it all before I leave and if it is not right I get them to make it right. They have got to know me now and last couple trips they have made sure my order is correct and no complaints. I seem to always get the freshest cooked chicken now too. ....................jmho

• Like 1
  • Moderators

KFC will survive as they are far to popular to fail and they may even come back bigger and better from it. I drove passed the one here in Gallatin last Sunday after Church hours and it was packed as normal with drive thru filled up also. The only issue I have with the store is getting when you order through drive up so now I go inside to place my order and I check it all before I leave and if it is not right I get them to make it right. They have got to know me now and last couple trips they have made sure my order is correct and no complaints. I seem to always get the freshest cooked chicken now too. ....................jmho

I hate using drive-thru anything. I almost always go in.

• Like 1

I won't eat their food because it tastes bad.  But I do wish there was a reputable way to help the little girl.   Her extended family deserves little sympathy.  

What is the saying?  "But for the grace of God goes I."

I'm right there with you Mike.

I hate a thief just as much as anyone but there's always room to show people a little love and compassion... especially when the theft or con was done out of desperation and with "good" intentions. It's not like the Grandmother did this to support a crack habit or to buy a new life of lux.

I commend KFC for honoring their $30,000 pledge to help the little girl.

That said, I do hope the Grandmother (and anyone else involved) is charged for the crime.

What bothers me is that people typically like to help others.People also like to have a common enemy. This story sounded unbelievably true to many, including moi, because we know today, there are so many scumbags out there and it doesn't surprise us that customer service issues have gone viral over the past few years. If not KFC,then it was the server in Morton's asking a dining cancer patient to remove a head covering or leave.

The family of the little girl should have their asses handed to them for exploiting KFC and then some.Then on the other side we believed that a KFC person would do what was alleged.......