You really want a reason to boycott KFC?

This pretty much ruined the tail end of Fathers Day for me. Got three kids and have an American Pittbull Terrier, hopefully KFC does the right thing. If it happened as stated, the employee that asked the family to leave needs a knuckle sandwich, also anyone that was part of the decision process. This is why I stick with Chick-fil-a and Firemans Sub, they seem to stress customer service and the employees seem genuinely happy. I have many cop friends and aquinteces but that sheriff is an idiot for the support of breed specific ban.
  • Like 1

THIS IS A CROCK OF BRAVO SIERRA!!!

Yes, the person or persons that did this needs to be fired.

While i do agree, the appropriate punishment, IMHO, would be to scar their face in a similar matter and in a way it could not be fixed, so that they understand the true pain associated with an injury like that.
  • Like 1

lol KFC in for the win!  This is a nasty PR issue to deal with, even though the issue was isolated.

As for the actual incident that caused the injuries to the child, I'm sure the owners of the dogs said the same thing they always do "my dogs never hurt anyone or acted aggressive towards anyone before I have no idea why they done this"  This issue would be best solved with some criminal charges, and a whole bunch of bills coming their way.

• Like 1

I fail to see how the entire restaurant chain, that is actively investigating and promising action should be boycotted.

The manager or employee that did this, yes, they should be fired at a minimum.

However, it would be like holding your entire company accountable because one of your installers said/did something that offended me, instead allowing you as the employer to deal with the offending employee.

• Like 9

I agree with the above, no need to hold the whole chain for the action of 1 location.

however I didn't need another one.   Probably cause the one here in Oak Ridge is the worst KFC I have ever eat at.  Just 2 days ago I gave them one last change with those new Chicken Tenders.  Don't waste your money on them.

Edited by vontar

I fail to see how the entire restaurant chain, that is actively investigating and promising action should be boycotted.

The manager or employee that did this, yes, they should be fired at a minimum.

However, it would be like holding your entire company accountable because one of your installers said/did something that offended me, instead allowing you as the employer to deal with the offending employee.

Well if it wss one of my employees not only would not have to worry about it, neither would he. Theyd be fired on the spot and reported by me for discrimination.
  • Like 1
Just for the record, I don't normally eat at kfc. The only thing thry make that I like is their hot wings. Everybody was jumping on the band wagon to boycott them over posting no guns, this to me is more important.
It makes me wonder if just one idiot came up with the idea to tell them to leave. In a restaurant I doubt it. I wonder if the other workers stood around in awe of the ignorance they were witnessing as that conversation unfolded.

That’s a couple of levels above “Here, hold my beer”.

It will be up to the franchise owners what happens. I’m not going to boycott KFC for hiring idiots; if I did that I wouldn’t be able to go to most places.

That little girl is going through a terrible ordeal and it’s all because a family member had a bunch of pits that he obviously didn’t know well. It makes it worse when your own family put you in that kind of danger.

If I was the manager I would asked the complaining customers to leave, I wouldn't want people like that in my store.

I think a bunch of people here would've also handed out free throat punches to those people on their way out.

• Like 1
Sorry, but I'm familiar enough with trashy people, especially the kind that keep 10 pit bulls in the backyard and end up throwing a three year old in the middle to be terribly mauled. Those are the type of people that make up stories to get attention and money. Unless this account is independently verified by other customers or employees, it sounds too outrageous to be true. More likely made up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited by TMF
  • Like 2