Sign in to follow this  
Dolomite_supafly

An amazing resource on SKS rifles

Dolomite_supafly    6,349

I stumbled across this and although I am not an SKS aficionado I do know there are some here. This IS the most comprehensive gathering of pictures the SKS that I have ever seen.

Here is a detailed listing of what is on each of the 46 webpages of information.

http://www.yooperj.com/SKS.htm

And here is page 1.

http://www.yooperj.com/SKS-1.htm

• Like 2

Garufa    5,140

Visited that page many times.  Lot's of great information there even though from a technical standpoint the website sucks.

• Like 2

Reloader762    6

It's an excellent site to help you figure out just what type and country  your SKS rifle came from.  Most SKS rifle stayed pretty much the same through there production life.  However the Yugoslovian SKS rifles went through a couple of changes and the Chinese SKS rifle had many varients as well as different mfg. changes to speed up production and cut cost. 

Soulja    0

Can anyone tell me, in Tennessee, are you more likely to get approved to buy a shot gun or rifle rather than a handgun?

peejman    2,775
8 hours ago, Soulja said:

Can anyone tell me, in Tennessee, are you more likely to get approved to buy a shot gun or rifle rather than a handgun?

If you're over 21, it doesn't matter. 

What does this have to do with an SKS thread from 3 years ago?

• Like 2