Bigfoot

Ugly

If there are more than one, why don't we call them bigfeet?

While looking up bear sightings for my area, I found bigfeet and big cat sightings as well.

Had evidence of bear so it made me wonder, what would evidence of Bigfoot leave behind :)

If there are more than one, why don't we call them bigfeet?
While looking up bear sightings for my area, I found bigfeet and big cat sightings as well.
Had evidence of bear so it made me wonder, what would evidence of Bigfoot leave behind :)

According to commercials,droppings full of beef jerky.
  • Like 1

Loren Coleman prefers Bigfoot for the plural, as in, "look at those two Bigfoot!"  Similar to "look at those two deer!"    There are lots of other animals that have the same form for plural and singular, such as bison, sheep, fish, etc.

As for scat, theoretically you could prove that a large unknown ape deposited a mystery pile by analyzing the parasites. A certain species of pinworms, for example, is known to infect only humans and chimpanzees, so if that species was found in some feces, it would narrow down where it came from.  As for differentiating human feces from Bigfoot feces, I assume it would be based on size; otherwise, I would expect it to look the same, possibly with more berries.

The counter argument as to why deer cameras have not caught Bigfoot is that presumably Bigfoot is intelligent enough to avoid the obvious human-made artifact coupled with the rarity of individuals in general.  

Loren Coleman prefers Bigfoot for the plural, as in, "look at those two Bigfoot!"  Similar to "look at those two deer!"    There are lots of other animals that have the same form for plural and singular, such as bison, sheep, fish, etc.

As for scat, theoretically you could prove that a large unknown ape deposited a mystery pile by analyzing the parasites. A certain species of pinworms, for example, is known to infect only humans and chimpanzees, so if that species was found in some feces, it would narrow down where it came from.  As for differentiating human feces from Bigfoot feces, I assume it would be based on size; otherwise, I would expect it to look the same, possibly with more berries.

The counter argument as to why deer cameras have not caught Bigfoot is that presumably Bigfoot is intelligent enough to avoid the obvious human-made artifact coupled with the rarity of individuals in general.  

I am really not desperate enough to go into the woods looking for a pile of  :poop:  to inspect it for pin worms or anything else. I really am not that excited about a Big Foot but I did enjoy the Movie Harry and the Hendersons............. :up: :up:

• Like 1

After watching that clip, I'm almost embarrassed to admit that was my favorite show back then.

Nothing to be embarrassed about. He was only a 6 million dollar man. Now if you think about it we have a 4.5 TRILLION DOLLAR man in the White House right now so 6 Million dollar man is old news...............jmho

Check out this one, Six Million Dollar Man vs death probe; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxKjRiqKgj4

I get a kick out of the old shows from the 70's.

Edit; I think this is part 2 so there must be a part 1 also.

Edited by McGarrett
  • Like 1