George Zimmerman at it again

Sam1

I defended his right to defend himself against Travon Martin, I thought Travon was a thug in training but I also thought Zimmerman was partly responsible for the confrontation, not enough for a murder charge though. He was a cop wannabe who I believe I read he was turned down for the police acadamy who probably saw he wasn't cut out for it, he went ahead and got out of his vehicle when told not to, if you want to be a cop you should be physically fit enough to fight back against most people and obviously he wasn't. Anyway I agreed with the decision of the jury, 2nd degree murder charges were over the top. Now we see more of who Zimmerman is, this ordeal he's going through is no excuse, he was an idiot before and he's an idiot now and an out of control violent idiot. Probably beats on girls because he can't fight against a man.

• Like 2

Maybe that azzhat will get put away for awhile this time. The article states that the judge has ordered him to surrender his firearms. It also states his bond was set at $5,000 and yet bail was denied, and he sits in jail???

Dave

Edited by DaveS
  • Like 1
On the other side of things, this dudes life was ruined because of the BS. He's broke, jobless, lost his family and people want to kill him.

I've got a feeling he wouldn't be screwing up as much as he is if his life weren't turned upside down by the likes of al sharpton. Edited by Still Ugly
  • Like 1

On the other side of things, this dudes life was ruined because of the BS. He's broke, jobless, lost his family and people want to kill him.

I've got a feeling he wouldn't be screwing up as much as he is if his life weren't turned upside down by the likes of al sharpton.

His life is turned upside down because of his own conduct.

Dave

• Like 5

I've got a feeling he wouldn't be screwing up as much as he is if his life weren't turned upside down by the likes of al sharpton.

No way i'll say anything nice about that racist and race baiter Sharpton but Zimmerman has some responsibility why his life is screwed up. My neighbor asked me to call him if I saw strange vehicles or kids on his property in front of my house, the old KS elementry school. That is all I will do is call him and let him know, I have no business going down there to confront anyone, if I did and there was a shooting I would be partly to blame no matter how it happened. Now if I think my neighbor is being murdered that may be different, can't say 100% what i'll do because I've never had to do it. Zimmerman should have stayed in his vehicle and out of sight and let the police handle any suspicious persons, he had a right to save his life but he started the situation.

• Like 2
The reason why he is denied bond is because of the domestic violence charge. It is normal for any person arrested for DV to be denied bond for 12 hours. This is not an indication that it is any worse than anyone else because every person I have ever known to be arrested for DV had the same thing happen. It is done to allow him to cool off before getting released and for the victim to get away or move out without incident. After 12 hours he will bond out.

He definitely has issues but I also believe those issues may not be 100% his fault. Put anyone under the stress he is under and they will not act right. And before anyone asks "what stress" realize he still has people wanting to kill him. Still doesn't excuse DV though.
  • Like 1
I wonder how much money that journalist makes just to follow him around?

Or maybe it's these girlfriends of his making a buck?

Granted, he's proven he doesn't have much sense but he had the courage to defend himself and take another punk off the street.

That said he really needs to control himself.

I wonder how much money that journalist makes just to follow him around?

Or maybe it's these girlfriends of his making a buck?

Granted, he's proven he doesn't have much sense but he had the courage to defend himself and take another punk off the street.

That said he really needs to control himself.

He murdered a kid that was trying to defend himself after being chased down by a nutcase. He also likes to abuse women. He is a punk.

Since he obviously also has a death wish; they need to quit putting him in protective custody.

Yea sure; he’s being picked on by the press. hahano.gif
  • Like 3

He murdered a kid that was trying to defend himself after being chased down by a nutcase. He also likes to abuse women. He is a punk.

Since he obviously also has a death wish; they need to quit putting him in protective custody.

Yea sure; he’s being picked on by the press. hahano.gif

Seriously?

Oh well, at least sharpton got paid and the thieves can freely break in to homes in a gated community now for PC
  • Like 1
I called the police one time when I saw 3 guys get out of a car parked outside the house I was staying. One guy had a shotgun, one a baseball bal and the other guy had some sore of bag full is stuff. It was 1230 at night and each had a black ski mask on.

Guess how long it tools the cops to ahow up.........

Nope, they never showed.

Maybe if someone raised Trayvon to show a little respect for others and their property, not to do drugs and maybe instill the Ten Commandments in his head he could be going to college and expanding his value to society.

Not to bring up old news, but what did he do wrong? Walk home in the dark with some azzhat dogging him?

Dave

• Like 1

Not to bring up old news, but what did he do wrong? Walk home in the dark with some azzhat dogging him?

Dave

Im through beating this dead horse.
Neither of us will convince each other of anything different than what we believe.

My last post on this.

Travon Martan was no angle and he shouldn't have attacked Zimmerman, no excuse for that. There was no life threatening situation, Zimmerman is an idiot who wanted to act like Mr. Superhero and had no business going any futher than just calling the police. Zimmermans screwed up life IS ABSOLUTLY NO EXCUSE for hitting woman. That makes him far worse than Travon Martan. That really makes him a lowlife scumbag.

• Like 1
According to the local news a few minutes ago, George's girlfriend did not feel threatened enough to report the incident until she was stopped for a traffic violation layer in the afternoon. Not condoning George's behavior in any way, but that is an interesting way to get out of a ticket.
  • Like 1