Invasion Europe might be crumbling

TNWNGR

how does a refugee get to Germany from Syria?

From Syria to Turkey, to Greece, to Serbia, they to Hungary, and Austria, finally ending in Germany.

http://www.dw.com/en/a-perilous-trek-refugees-journey-from-syria-to-germany/g-18696817

http://www.wsj.com/articles/a-syrian-refugee-familys-grueling-journey-to-germany-1441729286

Last year, the big problem was all the refugees coming from North Africa via the Mediterranean, and the countries that had to deal with that are still cleaning up the mess, which is why this is being passed north.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-24521614

Edited by btq96r

Well the libertards think this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ-bhM-xuec

But the reality is agitators and persons intent upon destabilizing and destroying everything that's not given them for free is what's happening with this invasion...and it is an invasion.

If I were a betting man I would bet every shipment of people includes several members of ISIS or some other terrorist. I have not heard how they are vetting people but if it is like anything else our government does you know that will be screwed up.

Yep...that's be a winning bet...

Hungary sealed its border today. Really. With concertina wire and boots on the ground. And passed a 5 year criminal sentence for violation.

Austria is following Germany's lead on that too, also moving to seal its border.

The whole long European "open border" ideal is changing fast.

- OS

I was under the impression Germany just slowed down things a bit to catch their breath.

Well, "temporary border controls" with no details, we'll see. Says already "at the limit", which would suggest no more, though.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
Strange how the refugees are all going north into non-Muslim countries. Why not go south into Jordan and Saudi Arabia? The Saudis will surely welcome their Arab Muslim brothers and sisters with open arms. Why wouldn't they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strange how the refugees are all going north into non-Muslim countries. Why not go south into Jordan and Saudi Arabia? The Saudis will surely welcome their Arab Muslim brothers and sisters with open arms. Why wouldn't they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The same reason we don't want them here. Difference is they KNOW what kind of neighbors they have.

Edited by Dolomite_supafly
Here is EXACTLY what is going to start happening here and it will be almost immediately after they hit our shores.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV315xqbRK8

DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT THE MEDIA IS SHOWING, IT IS ALL LIES WITH REGARD TO ALL OF THIS.

What needs to happen is those coming here need to be vetted and no one should be admitted who is a male that is old enough to resist. And finally, the first sign that they are not overjoyed to be here send them back, no hearings, no appeals or court cases to determine legality.

We are about to loose this country like all of Europe have lost their countries to these Muslims. Most of these people are irrational in their actions and views, almost like they have some sort of mental defect. I know that some do because of the lack of nutrients in the stuff they eat or lack of food as they are growing up.

We should all be calling our representatives demanding that all of these "refugees" at least be detained until they can be vetted. Personally I do not believe we should let anyone into the country that has ALREADY sworn to destroy this country. Seems like a pretty basic concept to protect yourself from your enemies, listen to what they are saying. Edited by Dolomite_supafly