Anybody here a Pastafarian?

Raoul

"We are not anti-religion," Henderson said. "We are anti-crazy nonsense done in the name of religion. There is a big difference. Our ideal is to scrutinize ideas and actions but ignore general labels."

When you look at it this way it's not really as nutty as they appear.  But I still want a golden strainer with red, white and blue pinwheels on each side!  Think that will work on my HCP renewal?? :devil:

Edited by WindHawk

"We are not anti-religion," Henderson said. "We are anti-crazy nonsense done in the name of religion. There is a big difference. Our ideal is to scrutinize ideas and actions but ignore general labels."

When you look at it this way it's not really as nutty as they appear.  But I still want a golden strainer with red, white and blue pinwheels on each side!  Think that will work on my HCP renewal?? :devil:

Would make a magnificent license photo.

This was going on in the UK after they started letting Muslims wear just about anything in their photo IDs. They are bringing up a good point, that religion (or one religion) should either not trump policies put in place for a reason, or that if it is okay for one group to do it, then it should be okay for all.

These are not whackos wearing cookwear on their head just for the hell of it; they are making a a valid political statement. It won't be long before Muslims are suing to let women cover their faces for photo IDs and winning their suits. When that happens, pastafarians should be allowed to wear wet noodles over their face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Gluten free is still high carb, that's the real prob for most of us.

- OS

True. Trust me, I'd kill for real food, but the gluten makeup resembles that of thyroid protein and causes my body to attack my thyroid. That's the only reason I'm GF. That and the lack of bloating/pain. Our house is mostly meat, veg and fruit. We're not small people by any means, but for me it's a requirement, Monkey does it to support me and feel better. It's not a hipster diet in this house I assure you. Edited by MrsMonkeyMan2500

True. Trust me, I'd kill for real food, but the gluten makeup resembles that of thyroid protein and causes my body to attack my thyroid. That's the only reason I'm GF. That and the lack of bloating/pain. Our house is mostly meat, veg and fruit. We're not small people by any means, but for me it's a requirement, Monkey does it to support me and feel better. It's not a hipster diet in this house I assure you.

My better half was diagnosed with celiac disease, we were in for a shock. We're both Italian (at least part) and lived on pasta and bread. We too have adapted by necessity but sure do miss some fresh Italian bread!

I'm offended by this clown mocking religion with pasta. She and her ilk have earned as much respect from me as the mentally defective john Kerry has. Actually a little more, at least she isn't posing.
  • Like 2

My better half was diagnosed with celiac disease, we were in for a shock. We're both Italian (at least part) and lived on pasta and bread. We too have adapted by necessity but sure do miss some fresh Italian bread!

I'm offended by this clown mocking religion with pasta. She and her ilk have earned as much respect from me as the mentally defective john Kerry has. Actually a little more, at least she isn't posing.

I actually found a loaf or artisanal Udi bread at the bakery in Walmart. All sorts of yummy seeds in it. Made brown rice pasta. We can get darn close now! Italian and Greek are my two comfort foods!

That`s the problem.. People get offended over nothing....

I'm all for it, if it's good for one it should be good for all

59e52cb31383f5332aa190ad7538b3f2.jpg

What would really be hilarious to me is if the police could arrest her for false identification if this person was stopped and didn't have the exact same head cover on in the same way such as in color, or eyes showing when stopped or different in any way from the picture just to make a point.  

• Like 1

What would really be hilarious to me is if the police could arrest her for false identification if this person was stopped and didn't have the exact same head cover on in the same way such as in color, or eyes showing when stopped or different in any way from the picture just to make a point.

This has to be fake. Her height is listed at 6'3". No way.!