"No Respite" - New ISIS propaganda

CommsNBombs

Check out the production on this - pretty sleek.

Everyone doubting their grasp on geopolitics and battle space tactics can take a seat.

4 minute video - they even call out Clinton which is pretty funny.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/11/new-isis-islamic-state-news-pictures-videos-no-respite-english-language-propaganda-full-uncensored-youtube-daesh/

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Well...that was interesting.

Good selection of facts and some fiction. Just how strong are they, and how strong is our resolve to fight them?

That, I think, is the core question.

At one time, I would have answered that easily. But with the political appeasement climate of today, and our leadership sticking their collective heads in the sands(poor choice of words or prophetic?) in denial; I am not so certain any more.

The will to fight is not in doubt when speaking of ISIS or any of the Islamic groups. Granted it is not the type of war our leadership wants, and some say even wants to attempt to engage in.

But it is the war we are faced with, and the learning curve in Washington must change...and quickly, or we will be lost.

• Like 6

Well...that was interesting.

Good selection of facts and some fiction. Just how strong are they, and how strong is our resolve to fight them?

That, I think, is the core question.

At one time, I would have answered that easily. But with the political appeasement climate of today, and our leadership sticking their collective heads in the sands(poor choice of words or prophetic?) in denial; I am not so certain any more.

The will to fight is not in doubt when speaking of ISIS or any of the Islamic groups. Granted it is not the type of war our leadership wants, and some say even wants to attempt to engage in.

But it is the war we are faced with, and the learning curve in Washington must change...and quickly, or we will be lost.

It is the grinding war of attrition that we have fought since the dog days of Nam and before that.

No one likes a knockdown drag out knuckle duster, but we did it in Afghanistan and Iraq - and continue to do it with our "allies"

Their resolve is all faith based - I do not think they were lying when they said their faith intensifies as we ramp up aggression

Hell - we are too busy with hashtag campaigns and the Kardashians to get together and rise against.

The only way we can incapacitate them (not defeat - Islam isnt going anywhere) is marshalling an actual Army on Dabiq for a pitched battle.

We dont got the guts. We dont got the resolve.

Hell in 1BCT theyre more concerned with kicking people out over cig butts than warfighting. We are weak. They know it.

We should have stayed out of this. No aid. No SF deployments. No Hellfires.

• Like 2

It is the grinding war of attrition that we have fought since the dog days of Nam and before that.

No one likes a knockdown drag out knuckle duster, but we did it in Afghanistan and Iraq - and continue to do it with our "allies"

Their resolve is all faith based - I do not think they were lying when they said their faith intensifies as we ramp up aggression

Hell - we are too busy with hashtag campaigns and the Kardashians to get together and rise against.

The only way we can incapacitate them (not defeat - Islam isnt going anywhere) is marshalling an actual Army on Dabiq for a pitched battle.

We dont got the guts. We dont got the resolve.

Hell in 1BCT theyre more concerned with kicking people out over cig butts than warfighting. We are weak. They know it.

We should have stayed out of this. No aid. No SF deployments. No Hellfires.

Well said, Comms. You filled out what I wanted and left out.

• Like 1

Sorry Comms, but I highly disagree.  We have one of the best militaries ever fielded with some of the most sophisticated equipment ever.  We can, and as you said, have kicked ass and taken names on two major fronts and many smaller ones.  So the problem is not our fighting spirit, its the spineless government (and some military) leadership we currently have.  I don't know what's going on in your current unit, but in ours, we have been prosecuting the war since right after 9/11 in most of the familiar places and some unknown ones as well as dealing with some that are either not cut out for it or do something stupid to get themselves kicked out.  I expect the 101st has been doing the same, alongside many other divisions, so don't let a few bad examples cloud your opinion.

• Like 2

Sorry Comms, but I highly disagree. We have one of the best militaries ever fielded with some of the most sophisticated equipment ever. We can, and as you said, have kicked ass and taken names on two major fronts and many smaller ones. So the problem is not our fighting spirit, its the spineless government (and some military) leadership we currently have. I don't know what's going on in your current unit, but in ours, we have been prosecuting the war since right after 9/11 in most of the familiar places and some unknown ones as well as dealing with some that are either not cut out for it or do something stupid to get themselves kicked out. I expect the 101st has been doing the same, alongside many other divisions, so don't let a few bad examples cloud your opinion.

Omega I know we got some hard chargers everywhere but at the end of the day the top brass and Corps level and above commands could give a crap less about us - they do not have a good strategy.

I do admit I am heavily disillusioned - Ive been around some really toxic commands since leaving Flordia and it has done nothing to convince me that we have the resolve to fight this out. But I have a location bias.

Bombing campaigns and counter intel are sexy but these guys are hardline Islam to the punctuation - the Times put out some drivel about needing to make a Sunni state and some loving alliance.

What we need to do is call a damn crusade, break them on Dabiq, glass the entire region and let the tribals deal with it.

All this transnational, ultranationalist, sphere of influence BS needs to end. Not the US, not the Ruskies not anyone needs to be there.

That video hit me right in the feels man, overall - the whole country is at war within, we need to unf--k ourselves here before tangling with this mess.

• Like 1
A bit unrelated but it sounds like this is the same American dude that was on the Flames Of War videos they released.

The DOS was freaking about him a little bit, not as much as Jihadi John - it sure as hell sounds like him.

Here is a clip. Havent had much luck finding the full length Flames Of War

https://youtu.be/v4d6c6Mr0c4

Released yesterday as well was a video called "Lone Wolf"it is in Russian with Arabic subtitles - no transcriptions yet.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/11/new-isis-islamic-state-news-pictures-videos-lone-wolf-attacks-russia-moscow-paris-attacks-suicide-bombers-gunmen-full-uncensored-youtube-english-translation/

It seemed to talk about Russian aggression against Muslims - in Tartary, the Balkans, and those funky states like Azerbijan and Uzbekistan - I am sure it was heavily biased.

It was followed by videos from Muslim Russians attacking others - mostly stabbing attacks.

So I guess the series of videos were to call for more lone wolf terrorist acts in Russia and further goad the US.

Wonder what the next issue of Dabiq will be about...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk Edited by CommsNBombs

I don't think the military strategy much matters. I think it's best to keep it at arms length as long as possible if anything just to keep costs down in both lives and green backs.

The truth is we could glass the whole place, and there would still be a threat from distributed cells. Which is really the only threat so far, and for a long time to come. Total annihilation of them is not possible, and "wiping them out" would only serve to back the apocalyptic rhetoric they use to charge up the disenfranchised youth who support them. And invigorate a new, more hardcore group who is even harder to track because they have no territory.

The way to defeat this crap is with economics and education. What these people need the kind of faith dissolving idiocy that only the Kardashians, iPhones and Facebook can deliver. Good old Americana, our best and most important export to the world. Figure out a way to educate their youth to our sub-par standards, give them McDonalds to poison them daily, and malls to keep them in the cycle of consumerism. That will erode this false religious leprosy that plagues the region. But that takes time, money, and resolve.

Yeah, it's in a movie.... but it's pretty spot on:

https://youtu.be/5V6GHnxEJjg

Edited by SupaRice

The will to fight KILL is not in doubt when speaking of ISIS or any of the Islamic groups. Granted it is not the type of war our leadership wants, and some say even wants to attempt to engage in.

Fixed that for you. Their willingness to FIGHT is all but nonexistent. Our brave soldiers have proved that over and over. They'll hide like cowards and 'shoot & scoot' all day but won't fight. If they'd actually fight, we wouldn't be having this conversation because they would all be in the process of decomposing. When the little chicken :poop: 's hear the *clink clink clink* of an Abrams rolling down the street, they run as fast as their sandaled feet will carry them. They scatter like mice when Marines start setting up tents.
I wouldn't trade a single American soldier for every single life in the sandbox, but I really do wish they'd actually FIGHT. Draw some lines and bang heads. It'd be over with pretty quick.

Any puzzy can sneak out of the shadows and put a knife in your back. Edited by Caster
  • Like 1

ISIS is different than a typical fighter you see in Afghanistan and Iraq. They believe they are doing the will of their God so they are confident and they will stand and fight, when necessary. They also pick and choose their battles like we do.

The crazy bastards had less than a company sized element in Sinjar when almost 20K Kurds rolled them up - they fought to the last man against insurmountable odds.

You have to admit they have a fierce warrior spirit - granted Sinjar was nothing to them, they already had broken it, it was more a "feel good" campaign for the Kurds to take it back.

Now with Turkey shooting down SUs and Russia running a smear campaign against them and Obama bickering at Putin for carpet bombing "moderate rebels" we are going to be fighting another type of battle while ISIS shores up their cells.

Remember the Caucuses, Balkans, parts of the PacRim, Boko Haram in West Africa and now parts of Al-Shabad in East Africa and the other affiliates in the Gulf States all have pledged allegiance.

How often do we screen a few Asian guys flying into LAX? Or a couple of Africans coming into ATL? Or some Chechens or Slovenians coming into JFK?

The brand is far reaching. Playing them off like the Taliban, AQAP or Al Nusra is a grave underestimate of their capability and fanaticism.

I still believe that they will have to carry out a few attacks on our soil until we will step up to the plate on this one.

• Like 2

I am 100% confident in our Military up to a certain level. Our fighting men and women are the best there is in my book.  Our rank and file Lower level commanders also I have respect for but anything beyond that I begin to become skeptical about. They are the Arm Chair Staff and where politics enters into war in which they have no business being. Wars are won on the Battle Fields and not in plush arm chairs in some plush office. This began back during the Korean War and until we get politics out of war we will continue to see our military deteriorate in increasing numbers.

Since becoming President Obama has practically removed all of our best leaders of our military in all 4 branches and replaced them with far less adequate leadership and far more a$$ kissing Mr President  personnel.

That is why our Military is called weak. We are not weak as willing to fight to protect our great America. Our President is weak and he has placed weak leadership with in the ranks of our military. He promised change and we damn sure got it!!!!

I agree with Comms on the fact that we will have to have a few attacks on our soil to get the attention needed for our Government to wake up but I also fear if Obama is still in office that any attacks will be called work place related incidents just as Fort Hood, the Naval Base, And training Center in Chattanooga was. The man will never admit they are terrorist attacks by Radical Islamic Muslim Terrorists............jmho 

• Like 2
WE have the will and power to defeat. Don't think for a second that WE don't. WE lack the GUT to use our power. WE are politically correct. If the will to fight a war as a war should be fought (When WE dropped the B ) then WE would not be talking about this. Our country seems to lack the will to win , WE are winners when WE want to be. WE need to take control of our destiny. WE as gun owners have done our part. WE need to vote the same way but some of WE can't read or get a job. Some of WE depend on others to pay our way. I know a few of WE and I'm put out with THEM !

Thank God for our military men and women ..... Edited by Fourtyfive
  • Like 1