Gun control I can get behind

http://thehill.com/regulation/263632-democrats-want-to-buy-your-guns
This is awesome! Pay me 25% more than my guns worth. I go buy more and nicer guns with my new funds. Wait, they thought it through even more. I can't buy guns or ammo with the card. So I buy my groceries with this card and buy my new guns with cash I had earmarked for groceries before this windfall. Gun companies love it. Sure we are all paying for this program, but pro gun folks make money off it while the anti pay in and get nothing!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

And the Dems. are going to get the money for this program where?

Well, its only a $360 million pricetag...considering there are 100 million new guns just since obama, I don't think their accounting department thought that out either.
  • Like 1

You can bet there are many things behind the scene of this scheme that has not been said out loud or in print and it will come out after the program is implemented. It will be another Obama lie such as "If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance."  And that ObamaCare insurance will be affordable. I wonder how many terrorists will show up to sell their guns. Maybe they should offer to buy back Pipe Bombs too.

Never trust anything the Government is involved in that involves any part of our 2nd Amendment Rights.................jmho

Edited by bersaguy

This is awesome! Pay me 25% more than my guns worth. I go buy more and nicer guns with my new funds. Wait, they thought it through even more. I can't buy guns or ammo with the card. So I buy my groceries with this card and buy my new guns with cash I had earmarked for groceries before this windfall. Gun companies love it. Sure we are all paying for this program, but pro gun folks make money off it while the anti pay in and get nothing!

They won't need any money that card will be an IOU that will never activate.

They won't need any money that card will be an IOU that will never activate.

Yet investors have an appetite for US Treasuries, even with the fed rate hike as reported in the WSJ today. Who are these investors? The Fed and the financial institutions they prop up?

Gotta park bucks somewhere. Just like I'm getting a whopping 1.05% on money stashed in a savings account, 'cause I ain't risking anything in this phony market any more.

- OS

"Although no one piece of legislation will eliminate all gun violence, this bill will get guns off the streets and keep them out of the hands of people who wish to cause harm,”

That's like taking away my shoes, and thinking it will stop me from kicking your A$$.

Those who wish to do harm, will do harm.
It's just how it is. Why pay them?

This sounds an awful lot like Cash for Clunkers...

And you see how well that became for the used car market. Unless you could afford to buy new. Many, many good vhicles were destroyed in that boondoggle.

Only the manufacturers made money on that one.

Thanks. I'll check it out. That's better than my bank.

Better than any walk in bank in America, I'd say. They're mostly less that .1% these days.

You do still need some type of local checking or savings account to move money back and forth though.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot