Sever weather tomorrow.

K191145

Well, I was going to say tornado, but remember the other sign he had to take down because he didn't want to miss certain solicitors?!?!? ;)

That don't matter anyway, i'm getting so old an ugly nowadays i would probably get rejected by hookers.

• Like 1

March 2 2012 a little F1 came down the street 50 yards from my house. Got a new roof out of the deal, mostly hail damage.

Even little ones are loud and scary.

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/JMH42/media/Tornado10.jpg.html]Tornado10.jpg[/URL]

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/JMH42/media/Tornado1.jpg.html]Tornado1.jpg[/URL]

Edited by K191145

I went outside this morning and it does feel like something wicked this ways comes.  It shouldn't feel like this two days before Christmas.  That's some unstable air mass out there!  Gonna be a fun day.  I work at home and I'm pulling for a power outage.  Laptop batteries and cell phone internet only last so long!  Shooting for an early start to my vacation!

Haven't let the boss know I have a generator yet.  I'll probably keep that on the down low.

I went outside this morning and it does feel like something wicked this ways comes.  It shouldn't feel like this two days before Christmas.  That's some unstable air mass out there!  Gonna be a fun day.  I work at home and I'm pulling for a power outage.  Laptop batteries and cell phone internet only last so long!  Shooting for an early start to my vacation!

Haven't let the boss know I have a generator yet.  I'll probably keep that on the down low.

Unless your boss is on TGO... lol

• Like 1

Got one also, mainly for the fridge so I wont loose my food. Loaned it out and some kid broke the pull cord so I replaced it with a close line, it works because it starts so quick and easy but i'm not confident it has many pulls on that before it breaks.

Got one also, mainly for the fridge so I wont loose my food. Loaned it out and some kid broke the pull cord so I replaced it with a close line, it works because it starts so quick and easy but i'm not confident it has many pulls on that before it breaks.

I picked one up years ago when the tornado went through Vol State up in Gallatin.  We lost power for a solid week.  I had a salt water reef tank at the time that drew about 10,000 watts.  It was huge!  I got the generator to save the tank.  I would run the fridge for a time, then power the tank.  It couldn't run both!

I love the idea of having the back up now.  I need to check mine.  It's not been fired up in a few years.   

• Like 1

Generators. One of those things I've said we've needed for years.  And years. The house already has a hookup for it.

So where is it, dumbass?  

Mine is old school, I have to run an extention cord from it but, it's sweet to have and saves my food.