Astana

• Moderators

So, my job requires me to drive around people's neighborhoods in a vehicle with flashers on it. Today ran into an individual who talked to us for 30 minutes about how the NWO headquarters is in Astana, Kazakhstan. Of course the usual "6 months until it all goes south" stuff as well as typical illuminati and false flag stuff.

Meant to ask him what the latest status on Jade Helm 15 was but forgot.

Also the Georgia Capstones and his Grandfather was a 32nd Degree Mason.

So the sad thing is that I understood everything he was talking about except for Astana. Don't worry, I quickly educated myself on the issue.

So be honest, who here follows me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Moderators

I don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. I've heard of Jade Helm, I assume the rest of it is similar conspiracy bunk.

:-)

Basically what happens when you copy and paste all conspiracies together.

You must not have been driving around in my 'hood. If you were my 9 y/o would have talked your ear off about dinosaurs and animals in general. I would be the guy sweating and frowning over everything I have touch lately has been turning to crap and breaking. LOL

• Like 1
4 hours ago, CZ9MM said:

So, my job requires me to drive around people's neighborhoods in a vehicle with flashers on it. Today ran into an individual who talked to us for 30 minutes about how the NWO headquarters is in Astana, Kazakhstan. Of course the usual "6 months until it all goes south" stuff as well as typical illuminati and false flag stuff.

Meant to ask him what the latest status on Jade Helm 15 was but forgot.

Also the Georgia Capstones and his Grandfather was a 32nd Degree Mason.

So the sad thing is that I understood everything he was talking about except for Astana. Don't worry, I quickly educated myself on the issue.

So be honest, who here follows me?

I had to do some Google Fu...

8 hours ago, nightrunner said:

Now that you've googled it, I can only imagine the sort of videos that will be suggested for you on YouTube lol

Not to worry, I used Wikipedia and had the forethought not to open any of the links because I knew what that would lead to. I don't know what's worse to stumble upon doing internet searches NWO nonsense, NOP's wanting a hand out to "protect my liberties" or what.

There is a theory going around that the U.S.A. was and still is a gigantic Masonic plot under the ultimate control of the group known as the Illuminati. It is difficult to look for long at the strange single eye crowning the pyramid which is found on every dollar bill and not begin to believe the story, a little. Too many anarchists in 19th-century Europe—Bakunin, Proudhon, Salverio Friscia—were Masons for it to be pure chance. Lovers of global conspiracy, not all of them Catholic, can count on the Masons for a few good shivers and voids when all else fails.

Plagiarism is accepted outside of school work, correct?