Hero-Gear 3rd Annual Customer Appreciation Event: March 27-28

Do you plan on attending our event?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan on attending our event?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Halfpint

I really want to be able to make it, but I'm taking time off to go to Texas the week before--going home again before I leave for Parris Island.

But I'm coming back at least once more to Hero Gear before I ship out, gotta pick up my SBS and AR lower! :(

Hey Joe. I told 3 or 4 people at work about the event next month. Told them you would surely welcome them even as new customers. Told them to not worry about entering the drawing though as Il was planning to win it.

Thanks, make sure the rest of you guys pass the word as well.

This will be a great event, and we welcome both regular and new customers!

Hmmm, honey, going to go ride around for a little while....

Unfortunately probably not, work on Friday, already taking off some earlier in the month, have basketball games on Saturday (I'm the coach on one of the teams)....:)

Guest johnmattwill

Looking forward to comming down on that Friday... heard alot about the 1911 selection..... Want to bring a couple guns to trade.... What do you think Joe??? :popcorn:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.