Post pictures of your: Evil Black Rifle

• Administrator
Well, I wasn't allowed to buy a camera on recruit liberty, so I can't post a picture of my constant companion for the past 13 weeks . . .

A beat-up, bare-steel, cracked-handguard, hybrid M16A2 service rifle, serial number 102685XX. The lower was an FN, the upper was Colt, and the barrel was FN. It shot well, though. ;)

Best kind!

If you go from the beginning to end of this thread and don't buy, beg, barter, or steal to go out and buy more black guns you just aren't right. More, more, and more.

I GOT NEW GOODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

photo2-2.jpg

Sorry for the crappy phone pic. The aimpoint, mount, BUIS, h&k mags, tangodown vfg, harris bipod, KAC rail were all given to me by a friend. Got my rifle looking good. I still need to buy a rail that is the right length, and do something about the stock and then Ill be happy!

I GOT NEW GOODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

photo2-2.jpg

Sorry for the crappy phone pic. The aimpoint, mount, BUIS, h&k mags, tangodown vfg, harris bipod, KAC rail were all given to me by a friend. Got my rifle looking good. I still need to buy a rail that is the right length, and do something about the stock and then Ill be happy!

Jesus, I need to get some friends like that. That's gonna be an evil evil gun.

Well here she is my first EBR, it's a pre-ban DPMS lower and post-ban DPMS upper and after having some initial issues I've gotten them all worked out and shooting great, I mounted a UTG quad rail, a Vortex StrikeFire AR 15 Red Dot Scope and a few other goodies so it's still a work in progress. Next will be a tactical light and a BUIS but for now I'm very happy with it!!! COOP

DSCN0598.jpg

DSCN0599.jpg