Partial Epstein’s list coming in January

Links2k

13 minutes ago, Grayfox54 said:

I'm guessing the list will be heavily edited. We'll never hear or see the big names on it. 

I don’t recall the name, but a Tennessee representative recently said that we wouldn’t get the entire list, because too many members of Congress are compromised. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Links2k said:

I don’t recall the name, but a Tennessee representative recently said that we wouldn’t get the entire list, because too many members of Congress are compromised. 

Yeah. There won't be any justice. Epstein should have sent those lists to Assange as he was leaving for jail.

17 minutes ago, Links2k said:

This chit ain't getting straightened out by voting. Don't you agree?

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Alleycat72 said:

I think everyone will have someone on that list. I hope we are all able to accept that people we have supported in the past didn't deserve it. I have no doubt that people in every political party have been on that island or jet. 

Hang ‘em all for my part!

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Alleycat72 said:

I think everyone will have someone on that list. I hope we are all able to accept that people we have supported in the past didn't deserve it. I have no doubt that people in every political party have been on that island or jet. 

Accept it? I believe that if Pelosi's liver exploded and killed everyone in the House, it could be said that she gave her life to save the republic.

• Like 5

Everything about Jeffery Epstein and how this has played out stinks like Billy Bats in the trunk. 

If, and I want to emphasize if we get names, the crazy side of me thinks they'll be released because they're expendable, or in some way ticked off certain people who are pulling a lever on a trap door with this.  I'm fully believing there are enough names where mutually assured destruction between both parties and enough other titans of industry and government that we won't get anyone truly saucy name dropped here.

Eric Weinstein gives a great solo talk about how his meeting Epstein once made him question just how this guy existed in the world he did.  It's crazy to think he was some kind of investing nexus, but nobody in the financial world would quote him or hype his returns up.  And it makes sense when you realize his investing job would make a great camouflage for someone who used his illicit ways to bribe people.  He gets straight checks cut, or payments routed...that's easy to flag and use as evidence.  He gets 2&20 for managing your portfolio, nobody bats an eye because that's normal for assets under management.  He would snare someone, then coerce them into becoming a client.

Edited by btq96r