• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are just a post whore.

just trying to keep up with Canyn, Strickj, and OhShoot ;) as well as the rest of the Top-10

PS: has anyone ever told you that you look like Dale Jr in your avatar?

Edited by Mike.357
Guest SUNTZU
just trying to keep up with Canyn, Strickj, and OhShoot ;) as well as the rest of the Top-10

PS: has anyone ever told you that you look like Dale Jr in your avatar?

norris.gif

I had the boy run another patch through his (mike's old) M44 day before yesterday. Does that add to the hype?

Using Kroil as a cleaning agent in the barrels, I find that its best to come back in a day or three and patch it again then use the CLP or Remoil. The Kroil keeps loosening old crud but when it is not a long term protectant.

did as lot of crud come out of that rifle Rightwinger?

I have heard good things about Kroil.

This Mosin i have now has good lands and grooves but the bore is not so bright.

Forgot to add, no that adds to the fact not the hype.

Take him out shooting it again!!

Patch came out dark again but that is not unusual from an older gun and one that was shot the previous week! Nothing unusual. You appear to have taken very good care of her.

The really neat thing was when I cleaned my big bore AR it was almost not dirty at all. All the shots were reloads using H110 and that is some of the cleanest burning powder I have ever seen. The bolt face wiped clean!

Kroil is the bomb and a locally made in Nashville. Support them, we want them around for a long time!

Don't want to drift to far away from Mosin's so I'm shutting up now. Got to get ready for the 5th ball game of the week since Saturday. I love baseball but we ain't getting paid for this!

I'm planning to put a few rounds through the M44 tomorrow, since I don't have to work. Maybe a few more Saturday night when the neighbors break out the fireworks. The fireball and the sound oughta get their attention. :P

Then again, they seem to be accustomed to shooting at all hours coming from the field around my house. Don't really notice anymore. :tinfoil:

So is this the "pre 4th" celebration 56? If so, I might be able to add to the confusion tomorrow evening! If'in you want me to that is. (I got some tracer left)

I'm planning to put a few rounds through the M44 tomorrow, since I don't have to work. Maybe a few more Saturday night when the neighbors break out the fireworks. The fireball and the sound oughta get their attention. ;)

Then again, they seem to be accustomed to shooting at all hours coming from the field around my house. Don't really notice anymore. :P

So is this the "pre 4th" celebration 56? If so, I might be able to add to the confusion tomorrow evening! If'in you want me to that is. (I got some tracer left)

Pre 4th, 4th, or "It's Friday evening and I just feel like shooting stuff", I'm always up for shooting regardless of the reason. I found out this afternoon that we're off work tomorrow. Got some things to do in preparation for the 4th tomorrow, but hopefully should be free by three or four tomorrow afternoon. If you want to ride down, we can find some stuff to shoot at. :P

the new ammo is here! the new ammo is here! the new ammo is here!.

I just got the word delivery was made on some Ruskie ammo for the 91/30.

Gonna make some go bang tomorrow.

Can't wait to pry the can open.

Guest Jcochran88
Yup, mine is clean again too! Don't want to shoot it again for at least 12 hours.

Sissy!!!!! Bet any of your boys would be happy to dirty it up again.