Celebration of Liberty Presented by TGO, Outpost Armory and Barrett Firearms

Read the first post in this thread and then vote.  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Read the first post in this thread and then vote.

• YES -- You can absolutely count on me being there
    • NO -- A meeting of this nature would be of no interest to me whatsoever

OK...gonna ask this again, As I am not familiar with the Outpost...will this be an outdoor event?

I imagine if it's at the Outpost store, it would have to be, at least partially. I doubt that more than 150 or so people could fit inside, but the place may be bigger than it looks.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, I plan on making it out there.

Weather allowing, I'll probably be riding my bike down. If anyone else in the Nashville area is heading down there on two wheels, shoot me a PM if you want to meet and head down as a group.

Well, we will be there. It isn't very far for us but if some folks were going to bring campers we would too. Nothing quite like sitting around the campfire telling stories about guns and football and stuff...

Well, we will be there. It isn't very far for us but if some folks were going to bring campers we would too. Nothing quite like sitting around the campfire telling stories about guns and football and stuff...

Yeah, it is going to be pushing a 400 mile round trip for me so the motorhome will be mode of travel. And yes, if overnight parking could be arrange that would be great.

oldogy

I'm there. Willing to help as needed before, during and after.

Suggest we all have nametags (I can design something nice and provide the tags) and that the tags include TGO handle for easy recognition.

Suggest we all have nametags (I can design something nice and provide the tags) and that the tags include TGO handle for easy recognition.

X2 With a large event like this where most folks do not know anyone, name tags should be mandatory. They should be large enough to read from a reasonable distance. If you design a template we could print our own.

JMHO,

oldogy

Name tags will keep out the gun grabbing infiltrators.:up:

Guest bkelm18

Well, seeing as how I will hopefully be in school in the fall, I will once again have Saturdays off, so I might be able to make this.

Well, seeing as how I will hopefully be in school in the fall, I will once again have Saturdays off, so I might be able to make this.

I already told you. You can't take classes on how to be as awesome as me. Give it up, man.

Guest bkelm18
I already told you. You can't take classes on how to be as awesome as me. Give it up, man.

Well.... crap. Oh well. I wasn't really looking forward to 'How to Attract Men 101' anyway... :P

Guest bkelm18
Name tags are great until FNandGLOCK shows up trying to "talk it over" with me.

Haha yeah there are some people I would rather not meet in person (at least not knowingly), and vice versa. :P

Pun and SUNTZU told me you tested out of that closet, er, I mean class.

AHAHAHAHAHA!

I don't mind name tags. I figure everyone here that likes me will come say hi and the people that don't will just point at me, Bkelm, Suntzu, Poak, and Mike .357 and say "Hey isn't that the witty gay group and their Dad?" :P

AHAHAHAHAHA!

I don't mind name tags. I figure everyone here that likes me will come say hi and the people that don't will just point at me, Bkelm, Suntzu, Poak, and Mike .357 and say "Hey isn't that the witty gay group and their Dad?" :P

Ahahaha, that made me choke on my Zima, er, I mean, uh, whiskey!

Guest bkelm18
AHAHAHAHAHA!

And strick will stand in the corner because no one likes him. ;)