Gun belt

Guest flyinglowwithheat

Guest flyinglowwithheat

Does anyone know of a good MADE IN THE USA belt? I've tried to search for one on the web but just find junk and really don't know who makes a really nice HEAVY DUTY belt.. The ole' "civi" belt has about had it! Would love to find a made local one.

THANKS!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard really good things about The Beltman. Comp-Tac offers a belt also, not sure where they're made.

Lots of holster makers offer good belts.

EDIT- Apperantly w w w. t h e beltman.com is not the correct website. That seems to link to a golf school.;) I'll try to find the right address.

Guest tennesseevolz

I have a great looking and functioning 5.11 Tactical Gun Belt- it is leather, w/ changeable buckle, and it has the reinforced middle to keep up w/ a holtser-----not sure where it is made, but it is a great one!

+1 for the Crossbreed belts - I've had one for about four months, and wear it every day. It's very well made and supports any rig I use.

+2 Every day ..

Guest malbolja

Another +1 for the Beltman. I've worn mine daily for a few years now and love it.

Sparks is great, but a long wait.

Rafter S is supposed to make a hell of a belt by all accounts, but I've never owned one.

+1 for The Beltman in NC from yours truly, too.

I'm one of those of "greater girth", and with the WallyWorld special I had prior I found myself frequently "adjusting" while walking, and could never set and hold the right tension with the cheezeball belt.

Enter the Beltman product.. 1.5" with the stiffeners is what I got, and it really changed the game for carrying a 21SF in an MTAC. This belt is Heavy Duty. Not only will it keep a significant weight / size weapon in place, but I think, in some cases, it could also significantly reduce juvenile delinquency.

5.11 Tactical makes some awesome Nylon belts. I use the Operator belt and it is hands down the best belt I have ever used.

It's not leather of course, but I love that I don't have to worry about the sizing holes in a leather belt, I can fit this one perfectly. It also doesn't stretch out like the cheap leather belts I've worn in the past.

Guest HVAC Worker

Allright,I just ordered a belt from the Beltman,dont make me sorry folks.I had a Blackhawk which lasted all of 3 months and the buckle broke.Great belt POS on the buckle,and it wasnt under any stress.

Guest flyinglowwithheat
Allright,I just ordered a belt from the Beltman,dont make me sorry folks.I had a Blackhawk which lasted all of 3 months and the buckle broke.Great belt POS on the buckle,and it wasnt under any stress.

Jim sounds like a pretty good guy, I'm over in Charlotte right now, I may sneak out of class early to head over to his neck of the woods>>>PRIORITIES, PRIORITIES!!!

He said that he makes holsters too!!! :)

If you send him your address he'll send you a catalog!!!

Does anyone know of a good MADE IN THE USA belt? I've tried to search for one on the web but just find junk and really don't know who makes a really nice HEAVY DUTY belt.. The ole' "civi" belt has about had it! Would love to find a made local one.

THANKS!

Where's T-Town? If you're near Collierville TN there's a great boot shop in the old town square, Hewlett & Dunn I think. Have some good belts for carry. I have 2 from there.

Guest flyinglowwithheat
Where's T-Town? If you're near Collierville TN there's a great boot shop in the old town square, Hewlett & Dunn I think. Have some good belts for carry. I have 2 from there.

Don't you just love those boot shops...made me think of the one on Broadway in Nashville...I wonder if they have any good belts

....LOOK WHAT I FOUND AT Sportsman's Warehouse (VERY nice SIGN THAT appears to WELCOME HCP folks...WOW I love that store even more..though the ammo was a little thin today...gotta catch a truck unloading day...

This belt was 29 bucks! Not bad till I can round up a Beltman belt..THEY HAVE ONE left in a 44 waist!!!!

Gun Holsters and Gun Magazines by Triple K :: Leather Lined Detective Belt

Leather Lined Detective Belt

269.jpgClick to Enlarge A 1 1/2" wide belt, lined with top grain leather that is firm enough to support a full size pistol for concealed carry.

Black belts are supplied with solid brass nickel plated buckles. Tan belts are supplied with solid brass buckles.

SKU: 26-333

Please select options:

Size:

32" ($51.75)

34" ($51.75)

36" ($51.75)

38" ($51.75)

40" ($51.75)

42" ($51.75)

44" ($51.75)

46" ($60.00)

48" ($60.00)