Worst Handgun you've ever owned....

Guest Keinengel

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Para Warthog - really loved the looks, size, and capacity of the gun, but just couldn't get through a mag without some kind of malfunction. After it's second trip to the manufacturer I traded it.

Guest 556or762

I have no contest here a Helwan 9mm it just plain sucked the price was right I thought but when I got it I think I got robbed of my $150 bucks.

It'd be a three way tie; H&K 4 380ACP, ruined every piece of brass fired through it and fractured it's hammer, Walther PPK/s USA Stainless steel model 380 ACP, terrible trigger, never would feed or cycle correctly, it fractured it's safety, Vega Stainless steel 1911 45 aCP, poor quality steel, (it even rusted while it was coated with RIG) horrible feed problem's slide was to soft, I polished it up really good, put a nice set of grip's on it and put it on consignment. Yep. Someone bought it.

Curious: What was wrong with it? I had one several years ago that I fired a thousand or more rounds through and never had a problem.

Regarding Keltec P32, that was the worst I've ever had, also. Rim Lock!!! This is a common problem with .32 calibur.

Very sorry. But as you can see...I must comment on this. PHHfffttt! :)

I dont blame you, I would comment on it too!!! It wasn't the gun's fault, it was to many to fix and not enough time to wait for it. I wondered for a long time just how many minutes after I left did he receive it. LOL!

browning hi power. nazi stamped. probably the loudest rattling gun ever. when i shook it i was positive the slide was going to fall off. i sqeezed it in a vice...helped some but it was just worn out. that's the gun that doubled on me and the second bullet bounced off the first and hit me in the foot. hated it.

Regarding Keltec P32, that was the worst I've ever had, also. Rim Lock!!! This is a common problem with .32 calibur.

That's right. They now sell a kit to install in the mag to prevent it from happening. No worries now though, I have a Ruger LCP.

Guest dubaholic2

kel tec p32 and jennings 9. kel tecs slide would fail to return about every other round. the jennings jammed at least once a mag.

Radom P-64. I should admit my one had corrosion all over the trigger parts and pitted barrel. Looked like it had been in a salt water for a while. It fired flawlessly and ejected every shell, however the trigger pull and the point of impact were unpredictable. I never experienced such strong recoil from such a small pistol.

• 7 months later...
Guest samiam73

Sig mosquito. Extractor broke after 20 rounds. Wouldnt feed half the time regardless if the gun was clean or dirty or regardless of ammo. Extreme piece of shee yut! Cant believe sig put their name on it. Almost used it for a boat anchor. Traded it for a walther. Now that one runs like a german watch.

Rohm RG-10. My dad bought it some 40 years ago and hadn't fired it since. I cleaned it up and took it to the range. The guy next to me asked me to stop using it after about the fourth shot through it because of all the lead it was spraying.

Sweet! I still have mine, it reminds me of the old cap pistols I played with as a kid. It belonged to my grandfather and I fired it a few years ago, (first time it had been shot in probably 30 yrs). 22 short or not, It made me nervous.

I will never part with it for the sentimental value it holds to me, but don't expect me to pull it out at the range either.

Taurus 94. Even some friends back in the day at Ft Bragg couldn't figure out where that one was shooting. Crazy. How could a 2" .22 revolver shoot so poorly? Kind of wish I hadn't traded it off for a knife back in the mid 90's so I could use it to mess with folks on the range:)

OH MAN without a doubt a davis industries 380 i think it was my second gun purchase i was 17 i think, it made me so mad i smashed it with a 16 pound sledge hammer. 42 now have a little better anger restraint, ime actually laughfing about it now, live and learn.

Guest SamTheBalloonMan

I've only owned a handfull of handguns over the years, but the only troublesome one I've had was a brass-framed cap and ball revolver. .44 Caliber can do some stretching on that cheap Italian brass.

Mine would be a SIG Mosquito which is at SIG right now, not accurate, horrible trigger, failure to eject about 90%, jams the other 10%. I tried all kinds of ammo in it, same results. Horrible! I am trying to get an exchange from SIG to another model as local dealers dont even want it.