So... what's up?

TGO David

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It f-ing sucks when things go wrong with TGO and I'm not able to work on it. I've spent every lunch hour this week trying to fix this damn Google error, and that's getting kind of old too.

But I'm just complaining. :D

It's good to complain, sometimes. David, look at it this way. You have one awesome avatar, now:D

I would pay to see that on their start page.

Guest mustangdave

SUP...?...nah much....its friday morn....and thus far (until work starts to flow here) I seem to have made it through another week. Lordy the weekend is upon us...what to do...what to do? If weather holds up I'm planning on taking bike ride through Smyrna in the morning...then, well the rest of the weekend is pretty free. Just might wander over to the local range and "bus a cap" in some paper targets...clean the arsenal...got nothing but time...shoot might even take in one of the local CRUISE IN'S

Guest Halfpint
We just hired a few about 3 months ago. WTH were you??
Marine Corps "Annual Training" in Bridgeport, for Mountain Warfare School, in case the hood-rats decide to go high-altitude. :D Getting my application together for the next academy cycle.

Mainly been second guessing myself on the move back to Parsons.

Better off for a few, very important "not as tangiable" reasons, but financially it has been a bit more of a drain than I had tought.

Guess that is the difference between a commute of roughly 16 miles a week and now back to about 233 miles a week.

But anyway.....I'm not happy unless I'm unhappy about something....... :D

I hope that you're enjoying Hank with the appropriate beverage. I had a small splash of Bruichladdich Rum Cask single malt scotch earlier and it helped immensely. Too bad I have to work tomorrow or it would have been followed by a larger splash.

I heard that. Got a double shift tomorrow myself.

Enjoy! :rolleyes:

Guest oldsmobile98

At my folks' place, working on some projects around here. No job yet, but I have some leads. Could end up interning in D.C. for a senator I respect (ain't many of them :D). If not that, probably gonna try a bench chemist job who knows where...

Tomorrow Dad and I are gonna install a sink. This week, I'm planning on killing the mold on the cedar shakes around the house with 1/3 bleach solution. Gotta fix the weedwhacker and cut some weeds around the house, 'cause Dad and Mom both mowed today and apparently it's gonna rain soon.

Just trying to enjoy where I am for the moment. Trying to teach the dog (cocker spaniel) how to roll over to the right (he knows how to roll left). Spending time with the folks. Enjoying the company of East TN girls when I get a chance to. In general, they are sweeter than Vanderbilt chicks. :lol:

Gunwise, just trying to learn some stuff. No money right now, so just mostly reading. Interested in the M14, FAL, HK91, and revolvers. Trying to appreciate the genius of Garand and Vorgrimler. Also working with the 3-pt. sling a bit on the PTR and getting to know it a little bit better.

meh, I'm an idiot..otherwise I'd have a job on the ground like you guys...and I'd have an employer that would actually send me home for a few days after working 3 weeks like they say they'll do.

I like this thread though..makes me think about the things I COULD be doing..and gives me motivation to go be a wal mart greeter. :drool:

see? I'm a simple guy..when I retire off the towers, I'm going to be a wal mart greeter.

I've even got the lingo down pat..

"hi, welcome to wal mart!"

and I hand em a cart.

Edited by towerclimber37

And I'm just the opposite of you, Towerclimber. Contemplating getting off my ass and

taking my newly purchased G19 to the range and seeing if it's really the rage I keep

hearing.

How high was that pic taken?