WTH are these tracks ?

BigPoppa

I have a string of tracks in the snow in the yard this morning. They are individual tracks, tear drop shaped. Each one goes all the way to the ground (snow is about 3" here). They are not in pairs or quads. It looks like somebody on a pogo stick went through the yard.

What critter or beast made these tracks ?

snow005.jpg

snow004.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a string of tracks in the snow in the yard this morning. They are individual tracks, tear drop shaped. Each one goes all the way to the ground (snow is about 3" here). They are not in pairs or quads. It looks like somebody on a pogo stick went through the yard.

What critter or beast made these tracks ?

What size are they, and how far apart are they?

I've seen one of our dogs leave similar tracks, as she trots around the yard, but they're a inch and a half or so wide and 18 inches apart.

One foot lands where the other just left, right under the center of her body. Looks weird, and not the same pattern as when she walks or runs.

So those could be from a dog, fox, etc., depending on their size and distance from each other, I guess...

Well since we now have a "tracks" thread, lol, I found the below tracks on top of a wall at my work. They have probably been there a while, and I was thinking they may be from a raccoon, but I'm not sure. Also, I work in MetroCenter, so I thought this was odd, lol. Anyone confirm they are raccoon?

tracks2-1.jpg[/img]tracks2-1.jpg[/img]tracks2-1.jpgTracks-1.jpg

Guest tnxdshooter
Well since we now have a "tracks" thread, lol, I found the below tracks on top of a wall at my work. They have probably been there a while, and I was thinking they may be from a raccoon, but I'm not sure. Also, I work in MetroCenter, so I thought this was odd, lol. Anyone confirm they are raccoon?

tracks2-1.jpg[/img]tracks2-1.jpg[/img]tracks2-1.jpgTracks-1.jpg

Coon fer sure

I went to drag a pallet outside behind the warehouse today. There is a bunch of wet snow there. There were tracks that looked exactly like the ones in your picture. We have a bunch of feral cats around and I am pretty sure those are cat prints.

Guest Letereat!

Your all wrong, jeez.... isn't it obvious.......thats a Chupacabrah AND a Moth Man Kid On pogo sticks, leapfrogging one another cause they prob just jacked the Leprechauns place and got his gold and some of his hats.....thats my deduction.:shrug:

Edited by Letereat!