Walgreens Manager tackles and holds down thief.

• Moderators

No, I didn't, but as we were wrestling, his pants came down some and his junk ended up getting exposed. He spent 10 minutes face and junk down on the hot asphalt. considering the amount of road rash I have, on a few spots, I wouldn't want to be him.

No, I didn't, but as we were wrestling, his pants came down some and his junk ended up getting exposed. He spent 10 minutes face and junk down on the hot asphalt. considering the amount of road rash I have, on a few spots, I wouldn't want to be him.

it would have been much cooler if you titled the thread "Walgreens' manager roasts nuts". :(

I might end up losing my job over this, but once you assault me, I'm going to ensure that you are there for the cops to get arrested.

I'm waiting on word as to whether or not I still have a job.

Robber bites manager in attempted getaway - Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

Good for you, man. If Walgreens reacts negatively, it's their loss! If they do, post it here, so we can make it known how we don't like them and wont shop there. I'm serious about this, I would stop going there at all if they do something bad.

If Walgreens doesn't do the right thing by Chuckt you can be assured I'll never step foot in one again.

Regardless of asinine corporate policies based on fear of liability he did the right thing. If more people in this country would make a stand, even against the lowest of common thieves, we would all be a lot better off.

Good for you! :(

Guest possumbarnes

Bobo has already been indicted four other time for burglary and theft.

That little sentence right there is why I think America ought to adopt the ONLY thing I agree with muslims about. He's been caught stealing 4 times before. His right hand should have been in a jar in some medical school or lab waiting to do some kind of good for science after the second time (after the 2nd time because I believe everyone is allowed one mistake). His left hand would have been gone after the 3rd time (which there may not have been a 3rd time once he lost his right hand the time before that). And, there wouldn't have been a 4th time for you to have to tackle and possibly lose your job over.

Nice job. Hopefully the company use some common sense in their decision. This type of criminal behavior will only increase if the thieves know that they will not meet any resistance.

Guest Oaklands

Best of luck. I agree, if they give you crap, let us know. Will be happy to post that on many other sites. Glad the bite was all you got and love that his nuts were roasted. Where is a squirrel when you need one?

I dont know.. I am thinking if that Bobo guy had a gun and you didnt... is Aleve really worth risking your life over? I prolly would have done the same thing..I hate thiefs.. but not knowing if he was armed or not.. maybe that would have made me think.

And the bite thing.. get tested ASAP.. who knows what this guy is infested with.

Guest WyattEarp
Bobo has already been indicted four other time for burglary and theft.

That little sentence right there is why I think America ought to adopt the ONLY thing I agree with muslims about. He's been caught stealing 4 times before. His right hand should have been in a jar in some medical school or lab waiting to do some kind of good for science after the second time (after the 2nd time because I believe everyone is allowed one mistake). His left hand would have been gone after the 3rd time (which there may not have been a 3rd time once he lost his right hand the time before that). And, there wouldn't have been a 4th time for you to have to tackle and possibly lose your job over.

ummmm indictment does not necessarily mean he's been tried and convicted 4 times. it only means the Grand Jury found enough evidence to bring about charges for a crime in 4 separate instances. whether those cases went to trial or were pled out, is another story. lot's of stuff goes on behind the scenes that the media or anyone else doesn't know about.

• Moderators
I dont know.. I am thinking if that Bobo guy had a gun and you didnt... is Aleve really worth risking your life over? I prolly would have done the same thing..I hate thiefs.. but not knowing if he was armed or not.. maybe that would have made me think.

And the bite thing.. get tested ASAP.. who knows what this guy is infested with.

As far as the bite goes, no broken skin, not even teeth marks. No worries there.

I think OS might have answered the other question. Not saying he did or didn't, but he might have. :)

Yeah, pharmacist in MI. Used a gun, though, which was the biggest Walgreens no no.

Thread here on TGO about it somewhere.

» Hero Gets Fired for Using a Gun to Stop Robbery - Big Government

- OS