Nashville Rendevous Points

Posting this in response to the TGO Rendevous Points thread. I just feel we need to start organizing the various areas into their own threads to make it easier for everyone to figure out what they're getting involved in and with who. I'm posting this one for those in the Nashville area to voice their willingness and hopefully establish a coordinator for the area.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edwin warner park probably be a good coordination point for SHTF aftermath. If potable at the time there is the harpeth for drinking/fishing. Plenty of small game & deer if needed. Accessible from different main thoroughfares. Enough cover to be able to camp/conceal a large party of people while zombie hordes & mass riots overwhelm the sheep. Plenty of exits to more rural areas westward. Just my thoughts if this is what ur talking about. Not sure that I'm on board with big group collaboration until after a good amount of time has passed initially in a TEOTWAWKI situation.

via EPIC4G SRF1.1.0 by Android Creative Syndicate

Guest Drewsett

I live in S. Nashville, sort of in-between Brentwood and Antioch. I should be far enough south of the city to miss most of the horde if I get out quickly enough. Ultimately would want to cross the Mississippi if TEOWAWKI-type events came to pass, but like most, I think that is a blessedly minute possibility.

Edited by Drewsett

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.