For those of you with Daughters....

Guest WyattEarp

not necessarily. some fathers do all they can to raise their kids right, and the kids still do what they want, despite their parents guidance and roles as parents.

I don't think indicting his character is appropriate since you don't know the guy, and you don't know how he raises his kids. some kids are just bad apples (look at the 3 siblings who were just on the run from the law in Florida and caught today in Colorado, and their mother was begging and pleading for them to turn themselves in), and it's clear to me the guy cares about his daughter, otherwise he wouldn't be pissed and have flown off the handle although there's certainly a better way to have handled it than he did.

+1 That's what I was thinking. I have raised two girls and I believe that the guy lost it because he probably bust his ass raising her and then she did this.

You guys have to remember that you can raise them right, but you can't make their decisions for them.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WyattEarp
+1 That's what I was thinking. I have raised two girls and I believe that the guy lost it because he probably bust his ass raising her and then she did this.

You guys have to remember that you can raise them right, but you can't make their decisions for them.

exactly. if there was a handbook by which everyone raised their children and it was guaranteed to produce good quality kids then everyone would be doing it and prisons and police departments would be out of business and non-existent.

That would never happen in my house. My daughter is so ugly we had to hang a pork chop around her neck just to get the dog to play with her. Beauty is a curse. You go out with a beautiful girl and you know she has been hounded by men since she was 16. Then find an ugly girl, pure innocent ugly.

When ever I would go in to a singles bar I would, first thing, find the ugliest girl I would consider taking home and go right to her. I married an ugly girl and we have had some ugly children. Happy and ugly that's us.

Guest TresOsos
I'm curious, but do you have children of your own?

Yes Wyatt, Rasied a Daughter and a Son, wasn't easy, they have both turned out to be fine adults.

And I never had any issues like that, had some issues but nether of them would have ever dreamed of disrespecting their parents in their own home like that.

And just as an aside, I have 5 fine young grandchildren all boys and all extremely well behaved, espsecially in public. They speak to adults as yes sir and no sir and yes ma'am and no ma'am. Just like I raised mine.

Edited by TresOsos
Guest WyattEarp
That would never happen in my house. My daughter is so ugly we had to hang a pork chop around her neck just to get the dog to play with her. Beauty is a curse. You go out with a beautiful girl and you know she has been hounded by men since she was 16. Then find an ugly girl, pure innocent ugly.

When ever I would go in to a singles bar I would, first thing, find the ugliest girl I would consider taking home and go right to her. I married an ugly girl and we have had some ugly children. Happy and ugly that's us.

bawahahahahahahahahaa, my god...now that there is the most blunt statement I think I've ever heard in my life come from the mouth of a father when talking about his daughter. lol.

that just might be sig quote material there....damn.

I mean absolutely no disrespect to the guys claiming their kids never done naughty things.... but your kids did naughty things behind your back. Like it or not, it happened. Well, unless you're the guy with the ugly kid:lol:

It's just part of growing up.

And I think we can all tell a story or twenty about being with some girl in our youth when her parents came home...

The only difference between your kids and the kids in the OP is the kids in the OP got caught.

Edited by strickj
Guest Lester Weevils

Bravo!

I mean absolutely no disrespect to the guys claiming their kids never done naughty things.... but your kids did naughty things behind your back. Like it or not, it happened. Well, unless you're the guy with the ugly kid:lol:

And I think we can all tell a story or twenty about being with some girl in our youth when her parents came home...

The only difference between your kids and the kids in the OP is the kids in the OP got caught.

+1 Tell the truth and shame the devil.

Beat me to it. The biggest hypocrites on earth are the father's of teenage girls. Get mad at that statement all you want, but how many of us know we'd have been high fiving these guys in high school?

Guest Lester Weevils
Beat me to it. The biggest hypocrites on earth are the father's of teenage girls. Get mad at that statement all you want, but how many of us know we'd have been high fiving these guys in high school?

Maybe it is a generational thing, but I suspect my generation would have been more likely to admit to a 2 girl 1 guy threesome. The other way around would likely have been "top secret classified" rather than locker room talk. :)

Maybe it is a generational thing, but I suspect my generation would have been more likely to admit to a 2 girl 1 guy threesome. The other way around would likely have been "top secret classified" rather than locker room talk. :)

Lol well I think any straight guy would rather have that, but you know what I mean. Guys always are like "you did what with her?! Go dude!!" Then we have daughters and are like "I'll kill him!" I guess I just want my kids to be safe and make good decisions overall, but I'm not gonna threaten or inflict bodily harm for a consensual act.

Sorry, but a teenage girl having a threesome is not the norm. If I had a daughter, I would do everything in my power to keep her chaste until adulthood. It's not impossible and happens all the time. You just don't hear about it, and the media and the liberal elitists want us to think that it's just a normal part of being a teen. I've never bought that and I never will. It is also a big factor in the demise of the traditional family.

This is one of the biggest problems in our society, the idea that teens having sex is no big deal and just a "normal" part of growing up. Teen pregnancy can ruin a child's life.

It's a amazing that you all are so quick to scream bad parenting. I had plenty of friends growing up who had great parents but continued to make bad decisions no matter what the parents did. None of us know the real story here. I'm sure all of you that were quick to call him a bad father are just perfect parents. Hate to say it but some girls like sex just as much as guys.

He did overreact but I couldn't imagine walking in on that scene and not being furious.

What's funny about TGO is that the second the media publishes a story that speaks poorly about guns (for example ) we all claim the ignorant media got it all wrong but then a story like this comes out and you all automatically assume everything is factual. I have come to realize that most news is filled with lies and mistakes. Jmho

Edited by Erik88
Guest WyattEarp

It's a amazing that you all are so quick to scream bad parenting. I had plenty of friends growing up who had great parents but continued to make bad decisions no matter what the parents did. None of us know the real story here. I'm sure all of you that were quick to call him a bad father are just perfect parents. Hate to say it but some girls like sex just as much as guys.

He did overreact but I couldn't imagine walking in on that scene and not being furious.

What's funny about TGO is that the second the media publishes a story that speaks poorly about guns (for example ) we all claim the ignorant media got it all wrong but then a story like this comes out and you all automatically assume everything is factual. I have come to realize that most news is filled with lies and mistakes. Jmho

if this forum had a reputation system, I'd be giving you a +1 right now. fine outstanding post.

I'm glad I have boys. Dad over-reacted, but that's not real surprising. The kids' only mistake was getting caught.

edit... I'll amend the above and say mistake #1 was doing it at her house. I'm quite sure it would have ended differently if they'd been caught by one of the boys' parents. Mistake #2 was getting caught.

Edited by peejman
Guest 808-South

I think the boys are over exagerating the fathers actions. They claim he slapped the daughter 50-100 times. Realistically being slapped that many times would leave a person bloody, swollen and needing medical treatment. She'd come out looking like faught mike tyson. If she really was slapped that many times.

Also you can teach your children what is right and be the greatest parents but they will make thier own choices. The girls actions by no means speak on the fathers upbringing.

I personally know some "pastors" daughters. That is not the little angel thier fathers think they are. Im surprised thier hair dont catch on fire when they enter the church.

Guest 808-South

I wonder what the boys parents have to say about this. It says one returned with his father and called 911.. "Ah dad I was having a threesome with this girl and another guy. And we got caught by her dad and........"

This story should of never got the law involved.

The 2 boys parents is now outragex by the boys claims. The parents actually forgeting the fact thier sons was also in the wrong. By persuing this case against the girls father, they are teaching thier sons that what they did is ok. Because they claim the father over reacted does not excuse the fact what the boys also did was wrong.

If I came home to someone hiding in my closet or bathroom. I would be telling the story not the guy who was hiding.