The Walking Dead Season 2 Thread...

Murgatroy

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I just cut my channels back on my dish. I got tired of paying for reruns for the last 6 months.

Had I realized the first season marathon was on today I would have signed back up but missing most of the first season means the second season is probably going to be too confusing for me.

Hopefully they come out on DVD eventually.

Dolomite

great stuff! but aaaaaaaaaaaaa what did the doctor from CDC tell him!

There are two theories.

*SPOILERS*

Highlight the blank spot to read.

"One is about Lori's pregnancy.. The other is that the government caused this."

Edited by Murgatroy

I felt there were too many commercials. To a degree the show is following the comics, to a degree they aren't. Because of that it is unfair to say where certain characters are or aren't, as some have lasted longer on the show, and some didn't exist at all in the comics.

I will have to say that Daryl Dixon is becoming a worthwhile character. I am glad he was added.

And I just cut my channels back on my dish. I got tired of paying for reruns for the last 6 months.

Had I realized the first season marathon was on today I would have signed back up but missing most of the first season means the second season is probably going to be too confusing for me.

Hopefully they come out on DVD eventually.

Dolomite

we don't have the channel either but there is a website where you can watch it on your computer. My GF told me about it. I will find out what it is tonight and let you know.

• Administrator
You would NEVER see Christ on a cross in a southern baptist church. They got that one really wrong.

You realize this is a television show... about zombies... right? If it were co-produced by Pat Robertson, a gaffe like that would be more bothersome to me.

You realize this is a television show... about zombies... right? If it were co-produced by Pat Robertson, a gaffe like that would be more bothersome to me.

Yes, I realize it's a television show and I don't expect them to get things like this right, because they don't care about them. It didn't ruin it for me, but is there anything wrong with me pointing it out?

It's no different that seeing soldiers with M-16/M-4's and hearing the ratta tat tat of an AK for sound effects. They'll never get it all right. ...but I'd sure like to watch a movie where someone actually tries for once. Where's the cool movies for gun nutz?

• Administrator
Yes, I realize it's a television show and I don't expect them to get things like this right, because they don't care about them. It didn't ruin it for me, but is there anything wrong with me pointing it out?

Not as long as there's nothing wrong with me pointing out the absurdity of nitpicking the wrong style of crucifix in the middle of the zombie apocalypse. :2cents:

Guest GunTroll

Fisrt time I ever saw the show. And last most likely. Wasn't impressed.

Soap for men. Guess its better than 'say yes to the dress' though. Hate when I loose my turn to drive.