Black Friday

TGO David

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Broomhead

My sister (in-law) and I have made it a tradition for the past four years. First year was a Dyson at Target for my wife for about $150 off, IIRC. Second was a Marlin 795 at Academy for me, don't remember the price but it was good, and we snagged a free top-of-the-lineish Titans jersey. Last year she waited in line at the mall for a free mall gift card while I went to Toys "R" Us for a Nintendo DS and big starter kit for my then 6 year old. This year I'm hitting Walmart tomorrow night for a play kitchen for my soon-to-be 2 year old's birthday on the 1st. Friday morning I'm going to Toys "R" Us for a 4 stage "grow with me" trike for her for Christmas. Then to Academy or Dicks for some much needed cheapish ammo. I haven't looked at the sale ads to see where else I/we want to go. We both enjoy the chaos and seeing people reveal their true selves. I thrive on the chaos, I function at my best when everything is madness.

I will be sure to enjoy for all the fuddy-duddies here. LOL.

I have went to Electronic Express the last few years and picked up some great deals. I think they opened at either 4 or 5, but 30 minutes before they open they start letting a few people in at a time. It hasn't ever been bad when they do it this way. After I leave there we usually just go eat breakfast at Cracker Barrel or Waffle House and go home. We spend the rest of the day just hanging out and watching football.

I'm really not looking for any electronics this year. So the only thing I plan to buy is a set of VZ grips for my 1911 from their website. They are having a 20% off black Friday sale. My brother, my cousin, and I are going to make a trip to Frugal MacDoogal to stock up on booze for the weekend and the holiday season.

I'm not going shopping. I am going to work.

In your face 99 percenters.

Right on. I was in the golf biz for near 20 years. Never had a holiday off and never knew what a long weekend was.

be digging it now and and not wasting it at a store.

Edited by Mike.357

We're going down to the local China-mart to observe, not participate.

The traffic's never bad around here. Wouldn't think of going out in Nashville/Knoxville/Memphis/Chattanooga.

Edited by enfield