18 year old Oklahoma Mom shoots home invader

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know new years response times are slow and all, but 21 minutes of waiting why were the police not there yet.

#1 You don't know when she called 911.

#2 Sounds like she did some barricading and obviously got out a shotgun killing some time.

#3 From the looks of it, Blanchard is a small friggin town. As-in a two or three policeman department MAX. When I was a police officer, my own beat was about the size of this entire town.

#4 It was New Years.

I know that during the holidays, domestics are greatly on the rise because everyone is at home. Add alcohol and holiday finances = family feuding. I'm sure a lot of people can relate to that one sibling that comes home for Christmas or to that one family member with a little too much of that eggnog done right.

My point is, being a small department there is a great possibility that ALL two or three officers might have been responding to a call on the other side of town. Who even knows where this lady lives. Perhaps she even lives outside of Blanchard with Blanchard having the closest responding police department.

#1 You don't know when she called 911.

#2 Sounds like she did some barricading and obviously got out a shotgun killing some time.

#3 From the looks of it, Blanchard is a small friggin town. As-in a two or three policeman department MAX. When I was a police officer, my own beat was about the size of this entire town.

#4 It was New Years.

I know that during the holidays, domestics are greatly on the rise because everyone is at home. Add alcohol and holiday finances = family feuding. I'm sure a lot of people can relate to that one sibling that comes home for Christmas or to that one family member with a little too much of that eggnog done right.

My point is, being a small department there is a great possibility that ALL two or three officers might have been responding to a call on the other side of town. Who even knows where this lady lives. Perhaps she even lives outside of Blanchard with Blanchard having the closest responding police department.

Didnt realise it was that small of a town, i guess in retrospect i coud have answered my own question using google. From the way the video makes it sound she waited 21 minutes after barricading herself and calling the police I still think 21 minutes is a bit on the long side for a home invasion in progress. Not trying to judge the police department im sure they got there as fast as they possibly could.

Guest dubaholic2

im just glad to hear that the BG got what was coming to him, instead of the young mother and her child getting murdered. its a damn good thing she had that shotgun. i wonder how the anti-gun idiots would defend their beliefs on something like this.

Did anyone else see that huge German Shepherd in the video?

They said the idiot that was shot had Oxy in his pocket and tested positive for drugs. I ask ya...how stoned would you have to be to try to break into a house with that big beast in there? Surely he barked, right?