Obama Executive Order: Peacetime Martial Law!

It just never seems to end. Once we absorb one outrage, we're presented with another. Why do we have to read this in a Canadian newspaper? Why aren't we reading about this in the U.S. mainstream media?

Obama Executive Order: Peacetime Martial Law!

http://www.canadafre...p/article/45319

here's the link from the White House referenced in the story:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-order-national-defense-resources-preparedness

Edited by QuietDan

Didn't we just recently have a thread commenting on how Obama couldn't do anything woith the approval of Congress? I believe I stated then that he had a tendancy to bypass

Comgress and go straight to Executive Order to impliment his plans?

Guest 6.8 AR

If that's the case, November won't matter now, will it?

The mainstream media is part and parcel to this regime's misdeeds.

It's not peacetime martial law. I remember saying something about a civil war

being possible once. I think the third world dictator just waged war on us Americans.

I would gladly have Alfred E. Neuman over our current Occupier-in-Chief!

Edited by 6.8 AR
  • Moderators

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." — Claire Wolfe "101 Things to Do 'Til the Revolution" (1996)

The awkward stage is just about over.

• Like 1

President and his specifically designated Secretaries now have the authority to commandeer all domestic U.S. resources including food and water. The EO also states that the President and his Secretaries have the authority to seize all transportation, energy, and infrastructure inside the United States as well as forcibly induct/draft American citizens into the military. The EO also contains a vague reference in regards to harnessing American citizens to fulfill “labor requirements†for the purposes of national defense.

Guest 6.8 AR

I'm just wondering under what authority he thinks he can do this? And in preparation

for what?

I'd be willing to speculate that he figures he has put us in enough of an economic hole,

and knows when to execute the bottom dropping out so he can have his version of

Adolph Hitler's takeover of Germany right here in living color.

The American media's silence is not surprising. If any of this crap is really true, I doubt it

makes much difference since so many still have their heads up their/ in the sand and refuse

to believe what this President is capable of. That other thread concerning Holder and his

gun stance shows but a small portion of the lies and subterfuge being thrown at us so

often most can't remember what happened yesterday, much less a year ago. Hell, some

are still arguing about Ron Paul.

Go figure...

I'm just wondering under what authority he thinks he can do this? And in preparation

for what?

I'd be willing to speculate that he figures he has put us in enough of an economic hole,

and knows when to execute the bottom dropping out so he can have his version of

Adolph Hitler's takeover of Germany right here in living color.

The American media's silence is not surprising. If any of this crap is really true, I doubt it

makes much difference since so many still have their heads up their/ in the sand and refuse

to believe what this President is capable of. That other thread concerning Holder and his

gun stance shows but a small portion of the lies and subterfuge being thrown at us so

often most can't remember what happened yesterday, much less a year ago. Hell, some

are still arguing about Ron Paul.

Go figure...

They're worried about disaster response. Have been since Katrina. I wanna read the order before I jump in the panic circle.

• Like 1
Guest ThePunisher

Why aren't we reading about this in the U.S. mainstream media?

The MSM are complicit in the election of this Manchurian President. The MSM is so biased toward the Libtards, and the brain dead sheeple don't have a clue of what's going on with our country, or even care about getting news that even resembles the truth. It's absolutely amazing what these Marxist are getting away with, and nobody even cares. If this bum gets re-elected, then you can kiss your butt goodbye unless you swear your aliegence to these Marxist. Forget your hopes of the American dream, because a nightmare is gonna awaken you.

The MSM are complicit in the election of this Manchurian President. The MSM is so biased toward the Libtards, and the brain dead sheeple don't have a clue of what's going on with our country, or even care about getting news that even resembles the truth. It's absolutely amazing what these Marxist are getting away with, and nobody even cares. If this bum gets re-elected, then you can kiss your butt goodbye unless you swear your aliegence to these Marxist. Forget your hopes of the American dream, because a nightmare is gonna awaken you.

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Guest 6.8 AR

Mike, the only disaster response he's worried about is losing his throne. Got nothing to

do with any panic circle. I'd say anyone this late in the game in denial about the dictator,

should go ahead and panic,anyway, because that's about all he'd be able to do.

Been watching this crap for three long years and it seems longer than that fool Clinton's

eight. Not that many were concerned then unless it had something to do with oral sex.

And everyone wants to blame Bush...

Mike, the only disaster response he's worried about is losing his throne. Got nothing to

do with any panic circle. I'd say anyone this late in the game in denial about the dictator,

should go ahead and panic,anyway, because that's about all he'd be able to do.

Been watching this crap for three long years and it seems longer than that fool Clinton's

eight. Not that many were concerned then unless it had something to do with oral sex.

And everyone wants to blame Bush...

You may be right. I'm just gonna use a different method to confirm it.

Guest 6.8 AR

We'll see if Congress has anything to say tomorrow. I saved that EO off of Whitehouse.gov.

I can't wait to see this thing get covered up.

Guest ThePunisher

I try to stay out of the political realm but since I've been drinking..... I guess I still will .....

This administration in the WH is almost about to make me start to drink.

They're worried about disaster response. Have been since Katrina. I wanna read the order before I jump in the panic circle.

repeat:

http://www.whitehous...es-preparedness

It's not terribly long. Nice and general enough so it covers most everything. Though firearms are not specifically mentioned, I'm sure they are "national defense resources" too.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot