What is on your knife wish list?

Guest ab28

I've never really worried about knives, as long as the blade is decently sharp, I'm good. I have a Folt's minimalist because it's good to have a fixed blade while in the woods, and it is very light, and a small pocketknife, and a Mora that I beat on for years with no problems. Lately, my favorite has been snap blade utility knives, all the usefulness of a knife with none of the hassle, though it is cheaper just to resharpen my pocketknife.

I've never really worried about knives, as long as the blade is decently sharp, I'm good. I have a Folt's minimalist because it's good to have a fixed blade while in the woods, and it is very light, and a small pocketknife, and a Mora that I beat on for years with no problems. Lately, my favorite has been snap blade utility knives, all the usefulness of a knife with none of the hassle, though it is cheaper just to resharpen my pocketknife.

I don't think anyone here is "worried" about them. We just like them.

Guest ab28

I don't think anyone here is "worried" about them. We just like them.

Yeah, I like knives too, as long as it has a sharp blade, it's fine.

Just thought of another one I'd love to have for EDC. Way to rich for my blood, but maybe someday I can afford one with a 5.5" tanto blade...

Well, you couldn't legally EDC it here anyway.

So what price range are those thangs?

Kind of a strange shop, advertizes customizing Meyerco knifes?

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

... a Mora that I beat on for years with no problems.

For the money, a Mora is hard to beat. Opinels are the same way. Mora just came out with a new knife called the Craftline Robust. The blade is 1/8" thick on this one. That's almost twice as thick as normal Mora and it's only $15+ shipping at www.ragweedforge,com. Here is a link.

http://www.ragweedforge.com/SwedishKnifeCatalog.html

• 4 weeks later...

Trust me when you get your Sebenza you will not care what your wife thinks about it, in my opinion it is the best $400 you could spend on a pocket knife, just think what I had to go through explaining to my wife when I spent over $2000.00 on a Custom knife from Ken Onion, some things women will just not understand but they learn to live with it, at least my wife does

I really want a sebenza but hard to explain to the wife why I need a 400 dollar folder. She thought I was crazy when I bout my Millie.

I love my Sebenza, but in all honesty I like my Startac Umnumzaan better. For the same cost, to me it has a better feel and a smoother opening.