Best way to Die?

Guest cardcutter

I know the best way to die.

I Want to be shot on my 108th birthday,while jumping out of the window of a brothel,by a jealous husband.

The wife will be properly scandalized and the grand kids will be suitably impressed.

Edited by cardcutter

Abrupt, without warning...violent if need be.

There's nothing appealing to me about being old, knowing a reaper is stalking me.

I've been told many times by churchy people [in reference to me carrying a pistol everyday]; Live by the sword die by the sword. Sounds like a good deal to me. My sword happens to be a Glock 19. I'll take a bullet over cancer, heart disease, stroke, ECT any day.

Back on topic. Head or heart shot, maybe a head on with a dump truck at 75 miles an hour. Like I say, swift, instant, preferably without warning.

I've always heard the most painful way to die is beheading. Supposedly, your brain feels the pain of the entire body being cut away; and the brain lingers for 45 seconds to a couple minutes experiencing that.

I'm not arguing with YOU harp, but how the hell do they know that? Lot of articles written by beheaded people on the subject, yeah? :D

• Like 1

I'm not arguing with YOU harp, but how the hell do they know that? Lot of articles written by beheaded people on the subject, yeah? :D

:lol:... I have no idea! Just speculation I've heard... maybe centuries ago, someone leaned down and asked, "How do ya like THAT???" :D

Be nice if you could just float on out like doing the back stroke in a warm lake.

You know, like back in high school when you'd smoke one joint too many and you'd lean back on the couch and just drift off to sleep.

I hope someone pops one of my veins with Opium then tosses me from a plane at 20K feet so I can fall backwards staring at the sky with Pink Floyd's 'Comfortably Numb' blaring through a set of head phones............................

.............................splat before the songs over. Never feel it.