Kids make elderly woman cry on bus[b]Explict Language on Video[/b]

Guest 270win

Too bad the lady does not have a nice wooden paddle with holes in it. These kids need a serious butt paddling to give them an attitude adjustment. A lot of kids have nothing to fear because the schools don't discipline them hard enough when they are doing something really bad to people.

Edited by 270win

Too bad the lady does not have a nice wooden paddle with holes in it. These kids need a serious butt paddling to give them an attitude adjustment. A lot of kids have nothing to fear because the schools don't discipline them hard enough when they are doing something really bad to people.

This is the problem - when I was in school, kids got butt-whoopins for this kind of behavior. Nowadays the teachers can't touch them, and they know it.

Edited by DaddyO
Guest bkelm18

When I was in middle school, which was only about 15 yrs ago, stuff like this was unheard of. I rode the bus every day and if a student got out of line, not only were they tongue lashed by the driver, they were kicked off the bus right there.

Y'all sound like you're about my age. I graduated in 04. Even in just the last few years kids have gotten worse. I see it everywhere. I can't walk through Walmart without hearing a pack of 12 year olds saying "f this and mother f that". It's sickening. I have a 16 year old sister that is a good Christian girl on the honor roll and it makes me feel bad that she has to hear all what goes on in school. My mother teaches elementary school for 20+ years now and has some awful stories of some kids that young.

Sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2

Edited by glowdotGlock

I remember 7th graders being the worst acting of any grade I was in, I think. That's the year that suddenly everyone cussed like a sailor...some of us grew out of it and others not. Either way, I never would think of treating someone like that even if they pissed me off.

If my child had ever done something like that he would not be on the bus for a while because I would make it impossible for him to sit.

This is a women who spent a lifetime serving children and this is what she has to endure, unthinkable.

I can't even imagine doing that or standing by while someone did that. If I were her I would have them charged to the full extent of the law but at a minor so the records will be ealed once they were adults. Maybe if they spent some time in a place where they were bullied they would understand. If I were the judge I would order them wear orange vests saying "I am a bully" while in school. Won't be long until they become the victims.

I still can't wrap my mind around this. It is just inconceivable for me to imagine something like that happeneing.

Dolomite

Guest bkelm18

If my child had ever done something like that he would not be on the bus for a while because I would make it impossible for him to sit.

This is a women who spent a lifetime serving children and this is what she has to endure, unthinkable.

I can't even imagine doing that or standing by while someone did that. If I were her I would have them charged to the full extent of the law but at a minor so the records will be ealed once they were adults. Maybe if they spent some time in a place where they were bullied they would understand. If I were the judge I would order them wear orange vests saying "I am a bully" while in school. Won't be long until they become the victims.

I still can't wrap my mind around this. It is just inconceivable for me to imagine something like that happeneing.

Dolomite

It's like you've said before, parents are more interested in being their child's best friend than their parents.

The schools systems forfeited their right to discipline thirty years ago. So what do you expect of the brats?

Now I agree that the school system should not be allowed to spank my child. I am the only one who should be allowed to physically punish my child.

But what they should do is require the parent(s) to arrive in person at the school within 2 hours of the call or face fines or maybe jail time. After a parent has to leave work a few times, looses money or even go to jail because of their out of control child then maybe they will take their job as parent more seriously.

Dolomite

That may be a little extreme (maybe not) but I definately think it would help. From what I hear I had it easy. I did not recieve too many "whoopin's" but I was a pretty good kid. My grandpa made out like you were in fear for your life when you got home with a bad report from school. The parent definately needs some scolding when this happens for sure. In this day and age though I think even with a good raising a kid will still be a kid and give in to peer pressure and act out a little. I am not condoning anything near this awful though.

But what they should do is require the parent(s) to arrive in person at the school within 2 hours of the call or face fines or maybe jail time. After a parent has to leave work a few times, looses money or even go to jail because of their out of control child then maybe they will take their job as parent more seriously.

Dolomite

Hell yeah. The problem is at home. Parents look at the school system as a babysitter, and the crackhead parents of these future career criminals could care less about what their kids are doing; but hey, they'd be the first to sue the school if a teacher was to step up and do something about this behavior.

Gone are the times where there was such a thing as shame. Remember that little monster child that had to be pepper sprayed by the cop at school? Was the mom mortified that her awful poster child for (very) late term abortion was threatening to stab the teacher? Of course not, she was more concerned with doing the morning show circuit and getting a payday so she could score more meth and become queen of the trailer park!

The parents of the kids disgust me more than the kids themselves. They should have to pay damages to this poor old woman and make a public apology.

Every little :poop: on that bus needs a public ass-whipping. That includes the ones who sat back and laughed, watched or taped, doing nothing to stop it.

I know society has degenerated into a total lack of repect for others but there really is no excuse.

Guest ThePunisher

Now I agree that the school system should not be allowed to spank my child. I am the only one who should be allowed to physically punish my child.

Dolomite

The school systems not only abandoned corporal punishment, but they forfeited most any deterrent means of maintaining a learning atmosphere in schools. Isn't it amazing that the teachers unions don't even have answers on how to maintain discipline in schools. Maybe because most liberals don't believe in discipline, they just want to be your friend, not a disciplinarian.

Yes, a lot of the problems are parental related, but still the schools didn't have to forfeit their right to have a learning atmosphere in school. The kids will either come to school and behave or they find another place to get educated. Maybe it's time to invest in more juvenile reform centers or boot camp schools. But that would lead to the child getting an education, and life experiences of discipline and civil responsibility.

"If you spare the rod, you spoil the child".

Edited by ThePunisher

The school has something they can do. They can ask the School Board to expel those kids. Let’s see how Mommy and Daddy like paying for a private school.

If I was the Principal, I would want to hear from each of those kids parents detailing their plan to deal with this. If it wasn’t satisfactory I would recommend expulsion. I would give them this opportunity because sometimes good parents have evil kids, or have no idea what the kids did.