For the Libertarians Planning to write in Ron Paul

Guest 6.8 AR

it was actually romney care

Not quite. Hillary proposed this universal health care stuff in a previous decade. Y'all can make hay about Romney Care

until the cows come home, which his was only a state issue, and where it should be. The state of Mass. isn't the USA.

Hillary Care was a national proposal during the Clinton reign.

Not quite. Hillary proposed this universal health care stuff in a previous decade. Y'all can make hay about Romney Care

until the cows come home, which his was only a state issue, and where it should be. The state of Mass. isn't the USA.

Hillary Care was a national proposal during the Clinton reign.

Right. The state of Mass. is a gaggle of tofu eating liberals. Romney knows... different audience, different jokes.

What I am tired of is a bunch of Americans trying to tell me how I have to vote. I'll vote the way I feel I need to. This d*** two party system is not democracy, it is special interests on one side trying to dominate my life more than the special interests on the other side. The worst part is that you "Supermen worshippers" don't even see that you are democracy's worst enemy. Forget the personalities and the lies and start looking at the problems and some possible solutions. Neither of the two reigning parties is going to do anything to improve our lives. The answer is simple, " Don't send anybody back", send all new people for the next three elections and it will so muddy the waters that the parties may very well lose control. Send as many Independents as you can. The argument that "they can't do anything" doesn't hold water. The people there now aren't doing anything!

• Like 1
What I am tired of is a bunch of Americans trying to tell me how I have to vote.

:chill: I suggest that you are taking it a bit too seriously...thinking, encouraging, trying to convince somehow how another thinks he "should" vote is quite a bit different than telling them how anybody "has" to vote.

The only thing really wrong with the two party system is too many people, even those who say they care and will talk all day about their political opinions won't even bother to register let alone vote. If we don't vote and we don't get involved then WE are the problem because as long as people are satisfied to sit on their brains and complain on the internet or sit and watch the idiot box all day nothing will change whether we have two parties, twenty parties or no parties.

Edited by RobertNashville

What I am tired of is a bunch of Americans trying to tell me how I have to vote. I'll vote the way I feel I need to. This d*** two party system is not democracy, it is special interests on one side trying to dominate my life more than the special interests on the other side. The worst part is that you "Supermen worshippers" don't even see that you are democracy's worst enemy. Forget the personalities and the lies and start looking at the problems and some possible solutions. Neither of the two reigning parties is going to do anything to improve our lives. The answer is simple, " Don't send anybody back", send all new people for the next three elections and it will so muddy the waters that the parties may very well lose control. Send as many Independents as you can. The argument that "they can't do anything" doesn't hold water. The people there now aren't doing anything!

If you think most of us worship any of those clowns, including the ones that can't win, then you haven't been paying attention.

Now... gimme my cheese!

Guest 6.8 AR

I'm not worrying about how anyone votes, right now. I'm trying to figure out what mounts to use on a VXII to

mount on that M1A. :D

Confusing enough!

Edited by 6.8 AR

Yup, me too.

I won't vote for Romney any more than I'll vote for Obama. Every election is the same, it's "panic time" because "this is the most important election ever", and everyone lines up to vote down the party line - not because they believe in the candidate, but because the fear-mongering from their own party actually worked.

Vote for whoever you want, but realize that continuing to vote for the status quo (and don't kid yourself, Romney is the status quo, just like Obama) is why we're where we are today.

But I'm sure many here will utilize pretzel logic to blame everyone but themselves for the situtiation we're in.

best post in this entire thread.

Guest bkelm18

Yup, me too.

I won't vote for Romney any more than I'll vote for Obama. Every election is the same, it's "panic time" because "this is the most important election ever", and everyone lines up to vote down the party line - not because they believe in the candidate, but because the fear-mongering from their own party actually worked.

Vote for whoever you want, but realize that continuing to vote for the status quo (and don't kid yourself, Romney is the status quo, just like Obama) is why we're where we are today.

But I'm sure many here will utilize pretzel logic to blame everyone but themselves for the situtiation we're in.

Believing you can change the status quo is just as ridiculous as maintaining it. Sorry, just the way it is. You can use your pretzel logic all you want thinking you're gonna make America a better place, but the fact of the matter is, you won't. We've been on this locomotive for a long time. It ain't stopping til we pull into the station. Which station will that be? Not the conservative utopia that many here dream of. As for me, I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the ride. This country is ####ed, amigo. We have nobody to blame but ourselves.

Oh yeah, voting third party is blah blah blah Obama. Or something like that.

i dont like romney

i dont like obama

i am going to vote for romney because he is the best chance to beat obama

i like the johnson guy but he doesnt have a chance to win if he did he would have won the rep nom

i want every one to vote i really dont care who you vote for i think obama will be reelected

just make sure you vote to take over the senate and keep the house

in my life i have had to do a lot of thingd i didnt want to do and this is one of them

lets all start getting ready for 2016 because as some one said hillary is much more competent than obama much more

and she is the one we will have to beat in 2016

just my .02 cente worth

i dont like romney

i dont like obama

i am going to vote for romney because he is the best chance to beat obama

i like the johnson guy but he doesnt have a chance to win if he did he would have won the rep nom

i want every one to vote i really dont care who you vote for i think obama will be reelected

just make sure you vote to take over the senate and keep the house

in my life i have had to do a lot of thingd i didnt want to do and this is one of them

lets all start getting ready for 2016 because as some one said hillary is much more competent than obama much more

and she is the one we will have to beat in 2016

just my .02 cente worth

Contrary to what my whipper snapper friend said, this may be the best post.

Guest ThePunisher

The worst part is that you "Supermen worshippers" don't even see that you are democracy's worst enemy.

I would definitely vote for Superman over the commie.

Believing you can change the status quo is just as ridiculous as maintaining it.

Oh, I don't think anything will change - if the fearful party voters haven't noticed the last few decades they're not going to wake up now.

I just think it's ludicrous to blame people who don't line up with the party sheeple as the the problem. Which has happened over and over in this thread.

But I don't care, que sera sera.

Oh, I don't think anything will change - if the fearful party voters haven't noticed the last few decades they're not going to wake up now.

I just think it's ludicrous to blame people who don't line up with the party sheeple as the the problem. Which has happened over and over in this thread.

But I don't care, que sera sera.

Well, I think it's just as insulting to call folks voting for Romney as "sheeple" as it is for folks who are voting for Romney to call people "Paulbots" or "sheeple", which has been argued by Paul and Johnson supporters as insulting and uncalled for.

I am voting for Romney and I am not a "sheeple". I have nothing against folks voting for Paul, Johnson or even Obama for that matter. I feel less respect for the "vote you conscience" crowd when you throw things out there like that.

AMEN BROTHER!

Well, I think it's just as insulting to call folks voting for Romney as "sheeple" as it is for folks who are voting for Romney to call people "Paulbots" or "sheeple", which has been argued by Paul and Johnson supporters as insulting and uncalled for.

I'm not calling those voting for Romney sheeple, as long as they believe he's the best man for the job.

If they're voting for him because 'no one else can win', then they're followers, so the term fits.

I don't find it insulting, we're all sheep in some aspect of our lives.

I am voting for Romney and I am not a "sheeple". I have nothing against folks voting for Paul, Johnson or even Obama for that matter. I feel less respect for the "vote you conscience" crowd when you throw things out there like that.

Well, I'm not really concerned with winning anyone's respect, I'm just tired of folks acting like those of us who are willing to vote for who we believe in instead of following the masses are somehow the problem.

I'm not calling those voting for Romney sheeple, as long as they believe he's the best man for the job.

If they're voting for him because 'no one else can win', then they're followers, so the term fits.

I see...those who aren't crazy in love with Romney as a candidate but are being pragmatic are sheep. Thanks for clearing that up.

I wonder...what about the people who think neither Paul and/or Johnson are the answer but think Obama will destroy the country...if they vote for Romney are they "sheep" too or would voting for Romney in that case be okay???

Edited by RobertNashville
Guest Lester Weevils

I try not to accuse anyone of conformism. Nobody tells me what to think. All my opinions are entirely logical, derived by my own thought, independent of outside influence or mimicry. Merely because such opinions might happen to be virtually identical to opinions held by millions of others, is nothing except sheer coincidence. :)