2012 NCAA Football Thread

Il Duce

Good win, but Oklahoma is so overrated each year that its tough to tell how good... Either way y'all are moving up!

Oklahoma rolled the Big 12, Texas, Texas Tech, WVU, all who seemed at least competent offensively.

I was skeptical of the Irish but I think they are a quality team, and still have room to grow. This is just the begging for them, I'm afraid. And I can't stand ND

Oklahoma rolled the Big 12, Texas, Texas Tech, WVU, all who seemed at least competent offensively.

I was skeptical of the Irish but I think they are a quality team, and still have room to grow. This is just the begging for them, I'm afraid. And I can't stand ND

I'll say it, the big 12 is not as good as it was and no where near the quality of the SEC. I personally don't think ND would pose much of an obstacle for Alabama... That's not to say that ND isn't a good team this year.

That's not really a fair benchmark as I believe Alabama is playing in a league of their own this year. I love to see the Irish playing this well and I love to see them getting better as the season goes on as I believe that is the hallmark of good coaching. But I think the championship is Bama's to lose this year. Right now I believe Notre Dame is the third best team in the country.

That's not really a fair benchmark as I believe Alabama is playing in a league of their own this year. I love to see the Irish playing this well and I love to see them getting better as the season goes on as I believe that is the hallmark of good coaching. But I think the championship is Bama's to lose this year. Right now I believe Notre Dame is the third best team in the country.

That's fair.

That is the worst leg injury in football I have ever seen. I want to know what the latest is on it, but I am afraid to google it and see pictures again. This was worse than Theisman, Napolean Kaufmann, Aaron Haydon...it was awful. That was the kind of thing they amputated for a half century ago. If he was a horse they would have shot him on the field.

[quote name='SlapChopDonkey' timestamp='1352001124' post='838707']Damn, Bama won. There goes my dreams of an Irish title.[/quote]

Thanks for spinning the Bama win for me! I feel much better about it now!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Guest cruisemissile
[quote name='Patton' timestamp='1352594169' post='843387']
Oh I'll take FL for the SEC C if that's what your implying but who going to beat GA?
[/quote]

Def not Auburn, It's 21-0 right now.
Good God, , the SEC is not the only conference that plays football.

And with Bama losing I am reminded of this.

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."

BTW did they not lose to a conference opponent?

And how do you root for a conference? I hate all the teams my team tries to beat. Nowhere but the SEC does this love fest happen.
  • Like 1