Sons of Anarchy!

Murgatroy

3 seasons on netflix, season 4 is on amazon instant and dvd, and season 5 starts tonight on FX. I've only been watching since my deployment last year, but its addictive, and I watched seasons 3 & 4 in a week. The last two seasons have been my favorite so far and I can't wait till this one starts tonight.

Can't wait. I'll have to DVR it tonight because of an early flight tomorrow morning but I'll watch it tomorrow. Like Murgatroy, SOA, Justified, and Walking Dead are three that I never miss.

If Jax and Raylen would join Darryl in fighting zombies I think my world would be complete.

Tig, Raylan and Daryl. I know I am in the minority here, but Jax is my least favorite character. Tig is just unstable enough to make him fun. Edited by Murgatroy

Tig, Raylan and Daryl. I know I am in the minority here, but Jax is my least favorite character. Tig is just unstable enough to make him fun.

Yep, Tig has some crazy in him. I like Opie too, probably more than Jax.

I too am addicted. I watch SOA, Hell on Wheels, Walking Dead, and I am fixing to take on Breaking Bad.

Breaking Bad is awesomeness. I watched the first three seasons of it while I was in the desert earlier this year. Just waiting for my wife to catch up so we can proceed from there.

Tig, Chibs and Opie are my favorite characters. Followed by Gemma and amazingly enough, Tara. I couldn't stand Tara until last season. I didn't like Juice either (I felt that Half Sack was the better character, and Juice should have died, creative differences aside.) Juice had a good run last season.

I like Unser, this new sheriff, Roosevelt, I like him. The ADA last season, now that was one wicked cat, my favorite antagonist of them all.

I like Bobby Elvis too, I hope he isn't being written out of the show.

That is one thing I like about SOA, it took several really good character actors (Tommy Flanagan, Kim Coates, Mark Boone Jr...) and put them in strong roles. I think one of the things that makes it so strong is the characters, the ensemble cast. Several of us admit to disliking the main protagonist, yet we still follow the show religiously. That says something.

I have tried to watch this show, started it on Netflix and got through about 8 episodes.

For me it is toooooo unbelievable. These bikers do their thing with total impunity. I just find it very much over the top and more far fetched than Walking Dead.