We keep letting this idiot insult Israel. What's going to happen?

Guest 6.8 AR

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/white-house-declines-netanyahu-request-to-meet-with-obama.premium-1.464328

After seeing that video with all of Obama's expertise with Islam, I'm getting very angry and

disappointed with people who dismiss this stuff. I guess people who want to turn their backs,

or stick their heads in the sand, will be the last ones to understand, but I wish their understanding

would be expedited. It's going to get nasty.

^^^^^^^ What he said. The jewish community does not support their mother country by voting for a candidate who supports Israel. They also have a reputation for business ventures, which are also under attack by their chosen candidate.

The only sense I can make of it is an unfounded fear of the extreme right wing driving them to embrace the equally horrible extreme left wing.

I used to give a blanket acceptance to all Jews but no more. American Jews are for the most part, idiots. They vote for this liberal scum and they'll repeat history if they don't watch it.

All my love for the Israeli people though.

Obama will poop in his own nest, watch and see.

I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you. God bless Israel.

• Like 1

I guess I just don't get it. As far as I am concerned, it's time for Isreal to take care of themselves and not expect us to "cheer" for them. I am tired of taking care of everyone. That doesn't mean that I am anti-semetic nor does it mean that I am a supporter of their adversaries. It just means I am sick of all of it. I am sick of all religions thinking they are better than the others or this or that.

They have fought for 3000 years and will continue for another 3000. Let them figure it out. This isn't the stone ages anymore. We have enough to worry about here in our own Country, State's, Towns, and neighborhoods. Let's focus on that.

Edited by Hozzie

I guess I just don't get it. As far as I am concerned, it's time for Isreal to take care of themselves and not expect us to "cheer" for them. I am tired of taking care of everyone. That doesn't mean that I am anti-semetic nor does it mean that I am a supporter of their adversaries. It just means I am sick of all of it. I am sick of all religions thinking they are better than the others or this or that.

They have fought for 3000 years and will continue for another 3000. Let them figure it out. This isn't the stone ages anymore. We have enough to worry about here in our own Country, State's, Towns, and neighborhoods. Let's focus on that.

People confuse what we give Israel with what they need. They aren't fools. They're gonna take whatever we offer. WHo's gonna turn down a shipment of a few hundred thousand M4's? Or heavier equipment. Make no mistake, they take what we offer because it only makes good sense to make good use of freebies, but they do NOT need it. They are more than capable of taking care of themselves.

People confuse what we give Israel with what they need. They aren't fools. They're gonna take whatever we offer. WHo's gonna turn down a shipment of a few hundred thousand M4's? Or heavier equipment. Make no mistake, they take what we offer because it only makes good sense to make good use of freebies, but they do NOT need it. They are more than capable of taking care of themselves.

I 100% agree. I guess my point is more of why do we continue to offer. The Republicans would have you think we must continue to give them these items or somehow we are the bad guys. I am definitely not saying we should be against them either, but let them deal with it, we have enough to deal with here.

Edited by Hozzie

Because we are tied to each other in a lot of ways. But I didn't start this thread to piss of anyone's religious, or

otherwise, beliefs.

Israel will always take care of itself, because of the result of the Holocaust and the continual threat by it's neighbors.

What is happening to them is happening to us.

In the end, they may be more capable of taking care of themselves than we are of ourselves, when you consider

the friends we appear to be buddying up to these days. Our dear president is doing nothing short of destroying

our own country and making friends with people who wish to destroy us. We have many things in common with

them(Israel)

Edited by 6.8 AR

^^^^^^^ What he said. The jewish community does not support their mother country by voting for a candidate who supports Israel.

American Jews did not come from Israel. They came from Germany, Russia. Poland and other Eastern Bloc countries. The israelis themselves came from Europe, many with a very small portion of Jewish blood. Israel is not their "mother country" and many of them are not even concerned about israel, but think of themselves as Americans, just as we European descended Americans do. The preoccupation with Israel is a Fundamental Christian thing and based on incorrect biblical references. The Israelis are not rebuilding the temple and have not gathered all of the other Jews to them. That would have been the biblical israel. I support them simply because they are a small country with democratic principles and are surrounded by non-democratic enemies. Israel is not sacred. We do not have to save Israel for Jesus to come back, this isn't the Israel he was talking about. But I still think we need to keep them alive as a buffer against the Arab countries.

• Like 1

American Jews did not come from Israel. They came from Germany, Russia. Poland and other Eastern Bloc countries. The israelis themselves came from Europe, many with a very small portion of Jewish blood. Israel is not their "mother country" and many of them are not even concerned about israel, but think of themselves as Americans, just as we European descended Americans do. The preoccupation with Israel is a Fundamental Christian thing and based on incorrect biblical references. The Israelis are not rebuilding the temple and have not gathered all of the other Jews to them. That would have been the biblical israel. I support them simply because they are a small country with democratic principles and are surrounded by non-democratic enemies. Israel is not sacred. We do not have to save Israel for Jesus to come back, this isn't the Israel he was talking about. But I still think we need to keep them alive as a buffer against the Arab countries.

Can't go along with you there. Today's Israel is VERY much the Israel of prophecy. Today there is a huge underground movement to rebuild the Temple. There are Priests being trained and significant artifacts being unearthed and/or replicated from the finest materials. You will see it soon.

Israel is not sacred? That's replacement theology. Salvation is of the Jews. It is a gift given to the gentiles by God and jewish men. The books of the Holy Bible were written by Hebrews, the Messiah was a Hebrew.

Have not gathered all the other Jews to them? Well there are several programs, the most prominent in my mind is "on the wings of angels" which will grant free passage for a jewish person to fly to Israel. Israel has open door for anyone of Jewish decent to come and live there. You can't very well force people to go there, but the doors are wide open and there are charities that help the poor and otherwise incapable.

One of the most prolific events in Biblical history happened in 1948 when Israel once again became a nation.

You can claim "incorrect bible references" all you like but the fact is; God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. If he says something, time does NOT erode it's validity in any way. The fact is that God told Abraham, the father of the Hebrew people, "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you" That's pretty dang black and white. I don't see any grey in there. If you're not going to accept that, no need in accepting a single word in the whole book.

Doesn't matter where I'm standing, I will stand with Israel. I count it as an under the table blessing from God that it pisses all the anti semitic Jew haters of the world off when I openly bless the name of Israel. They've been the underdog many times. They've paid for their sins in blood. No other culture can claim lineage as long as theirs. They were a united people when white folks were worshipping pagan jokes, wearing fur and humping livestock further north.

Edited by Caster
  • Like 1

The israelis themselves came from Europe, many with a very small portion of Jewish blood.

Not to say that many don't trace their lineage back to Europe, but many of the Israelis I know are Jews who were there loooooong before the 1940s.

Here is something I was thinking about. Is it possible for the president to put off elections with some type of presidential order if we are in a war or Israel is?

I read the other day that Israel probably would not alert us if they strike Iran and that there is a good chance they will do it before elections if it looks like Barry is going to beat Romney. That way they will have the US support that they probably would not get if he gets elected to a second term.

It kind of make sense for him to ignore Israel and make them start something with Iran if it could keep him in office for a while longer. :tinfoil:

I don't know, historically, if that has happened, but I know the idea of doing away with elections was tossed out there,

a while back, by some idiot woman pol from North Carolina. One of Obama's minions. He thinks he can move the world

with an EO, anyway, so don't give him another idea. :D

I think Netanyahu is concerned for our countries election this time, probably because of the growing support from Obama

for Islam. He did embrace the "Arab Spring" thing, which only solidified and surrounded Israel by their enemy.

Anyway this is spun, it is rotten to the core.

Here is something I was thinking about. Is it possible for the president to put off elections with some type of presidential order if we are in a war or Israel is?

I

Anything is possible. Jennifer Anniston could drop by tomorrow and offer unlimited access to all of her naughty parts. Probably won't happen though.

I read the other day that Israel probably would not alert us if they strike Iran and that there is a good chance they will do it before elections if it looks like Barry is going to beat Romney. That way they will have the US support that they probably would not get if he gets elected to a second term.

It kind of make sense for him to ignore Israel and make them start something with Iran if it could keep him in office for a while longer. :tinfoil:

This makes a little more sense, although I don't believe his intentions were to ignore Israel for the purpose of forcing their hand. He has a history of cold relations there, so his behavior towards them now is consistent with the way it's always been.

I do believe it is in the best interest of Israel to strike before the elections if it looks like Obama is going to win. If they do it will likely result in Obama being forced to be supportive, as opposed to if they struck later on. Of course, the downside to this is if Israel strikes before the election Obama will absolutely win.

Can't go along with you there. Today's Israel is VERY much the Israel of prophecy. Today there is a huge underground movement to rebuild the Temple. There are Priests being trained and significant artifacts being unearthed and/or replicated from the finest materials. You will see it soon.

Israel is not sacred? That's replacement theology. Salvation is of the Jews. It is a gift given to the gentiles by God and jewish men. The books of the Holy Bible were written by Hebrews, the Messiah was a Hebrew.

Have not gathered all the other Jews to them? Well there are several programs, the most prominent in my mind is "on the wings of angels" which will grant free passage for a jewish person to fly to Israel. Israel has open door for anyone of Jewish decent to come and live there. You can't very well force people to go there, but the doors are wide open and there are charities that help the poor and otherwise incapable.

One of the most prolific events in Biblical history happened in 1948 when Israel once again became a nation.

You can claim "incorrect bible references" all you like but the fact is; God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. If he says something, time does NOT erode it's validity in any way. The fact is that God told Abraham, the father of the Hebrew people, "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you" That's pretty dang black and white. I don't see any grey in there. If you're not going to accept that, no need in accepting a single word in the whole book.

Doesn't matter where I'm standing, I will stand with Israel. I count it as an under the table blessing from God that it pisses all the anti semitic Jew haters of the world off when I openly bless the name of Israel. They've been the underdog many times. They've paid for their sins in blood. No other culture can claim lineage as long as theirs. They were a united people when white folks were worshipping pagan jokes, wearing fur and humping livestock further north.

You certainly know your history! Bet you didn't get that from public education.

Along the same lines, May 14, 1948 is a VERY important date for our generation.

Question is? How long is a generation, 70 years, 72 years, 100 years?

The Investors Business Daily/Christian Science Monitor/TIPP Poll gives a breakdown of religion along with other demographic groups and shows Obama leading among Jews by a margin of 59 to 35 percent with six percent undecided. While that is still a majority it is a dramatic decline from the 78 percent of the Jewish vote he got four years ago.

While Jews constitute a tiny portion of the total electorate anything close to a 59-35 percent result could have a major impact on the outcome in Florida with its large Jewish community. But it could also be meaningful elsewhere, especially if states like Pennsylvania or Ohio turn out to be close.

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2012/09/10/poll-shows-obama-getting-lowest-jewish-support-since-jimmy-carter-vote/

I'd like for Israel to unleash hell on their enemies and let us provide backup. I think they would use more force than what we are willing to do. With BHO in office I doubt we would be much support.

Just one more of many reasons to have this idiot out of the picture in 2012.

Guest ThePunisher

You certainly know your history! Bet you didn't get that from public education.

Along the same lines, May 14, 1948 is a VERY important date for our generation.

Question is? How long is a generation, 70 years, 72 years, 100 years?

Most bible scholars agree that a generation is around 70 years. Israel is now 64 years old. The generation that witnesses the rebirth of Israel will see the end times. Give or take a few years and we're near the end times of biblical prophecy.

100% AGREE

I'll tell you something else for any of you turn you back on them types or "Let Israel deal with their own problems"

The zombie apocalypse we all love to joke around about???? Well, get you some:

Zechariah Chapter 14

10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.

11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.