TNGunowners Secret Santa!

[quote name='Caster' timestamp='1353280577' post='847824']
So, when's everyone planning on shipping their stuff out?
[/quote]

Will be a little while on mine, had to order it for them and unsure how long it will take to get in. Hope they like used tennis balls, cause we've got 2 dozen coming in for them
[quote name='Lumber_Jack' timestamp='1353295982' post='847977']
Good idea. I was able to view some posts and get an idea but that can be difficult if someone posts a lot or not enough
[/quote]

Think that is part of the fun of it, having a small budget and no idea what the person actually likes can make for some interesting gifts
Updated my profile with a some interests, the cool thing is IMO it doesn't really matter what we get as it truely is the thought that counts.

Now having said that I'm putting in some skull sweat behind mine because my recipient is one of the more interestingly diverse people on the board. We're all unique but this guy has got me stumped.
Guest TankerHC
I do live in MS at the moment (Temporarily and unfortunately), but know not everyone here lives close, so if its not a problem, Im in as well.

Edit: Opps, too late, but if you come up with an odd number, then you can count me in if you want to.

Thanks
J Edited by TankerHC

Got mine sent out today! So I am guessing we are supposed to post up what we get on here? If no one was planning on that it would be pretty cool to share what you got. This is about the only surprise I will be getting this year on Christmas. The wife and I usually just go shopping together and make a day of it because we are both so hard to buy gifts for. She can't understand why I am so excited about this. :pleased:

[quote name='rebeldrummer' timestamp='1354055479' post='851571']
still looking! ha ha ha...

my secret "giftee" has proven to be hard to get a read on!
[/quote]

There's several members here that are VERY difficult to buy for. Mine is proving to be troublesome as well. I like a challenge.
Guest rebeldrummer
[quote name='Caster' timestamp='1354055758' post='851575']
There's several members here that are VERY difficult to buy for. Mine is proving to be troublesome as well. I like a challenge.
[/quote]

yea I do too....i have ideas. just need to see how they pan out!
Guest rebeldrummer

[quote name='Lions Fan' timestamp='1354056895' post='851587']
Mine has not posted about guns or interest, just a lot of social issues. Sounds like a guy I would be friends with, just don't know what he likes.
[/quote]

a couple of newspapers....a few highlighters and some Redbull :)

So here is what I got

2 PMags
Some .223 & 5.56 ammo
Larue Beverage Opener
Stripper clips for .223
.308 tracer bullets
Butler creek thumb saver for mk1 & 2

[IMG]http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv166/owensnj/47839CEF-9850-4F6D-B8B2-0B6EFC877BFE-10732-000002DFAD39BC32.jpg[/IMG]

This is an awesome box of goodies. Thanks a bunch!
Man I was having a bear of a time until about an hour ago. My recipient seems to lend credence to the phrase " man who has everything" even worse, (actually better for him) he also seems the kind of guy who doesn't need any of it to get by.

This was a great idea, I'm so hyped to send out my gift and also to see what my Santa sends me.
Well I must have been a good boy this year.

Diawa Mini Spin! One of those things you always want, but are too cheap to buy for yourself. This thing will see a lot of use this spring. I just gotta figure out how to keep my cub scout from seizing it under imminent domain.

Thanks Santa!
[img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/troutburger/594336EF-BC3F-4187-95F4-E0F260A50C39-2928-00000362C0345754.jpg[/img]
  • Like 1