TNGunowners Secret Santa!

I still haven't had the chance to get mine mailed out :(
Partly because The Wife is in Noo Yawk & has left me running the business, partly because, yes, I'm bone frikkin' idle, but mostly because I keep looking at it & thinking '**** you, I'd really like this!'

:D

Mine came in today. Got a needle file set, dental pick set, precision screw driver set, and a watchmakers hammer with interchangeable heads. All great gifts that ill get a lot of use out of. The best part is i was going to go to harbor freight tomorrow to pick up a small hammer (dog chewed the last one) and a needle file set. Santa just saved me a trip.
  • Like 1
I was just thinking this weekend that my carry rounds are about a year old and I need to replace them soon.

Then I got home.

And checked the mail...

[img]http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy144/Booberspics/WIL_7303.jpg[/img]

Oh heck yeah! Exactly what I was needing.

It did not say who sent it as it was drop shipped, so whoever you are THANK YOU!
  • Moderators

To ensure appreciation, send me a duplicate of it and I'll appreciate it   :pleased:

Hahaha. My person should be getting it today (tracking things going to other people is ALMOST just as fun as tracking things shipped to yourself). After they get it, I plan on doing a general write up on it to share the uniqueness with everyone!

Santa just dropped by my gift! It had a nice note included too. The coin in the picture is a Mexican Peso and as my Secret Santa said in the note, "Just in case Mexico takes over the US you will be one step ahead!" Also included are a Mini Biner and a hunting knife which both will come in very handy! 

Cool package!! Thanks so much!

a759u.jpg

Just checked the tracking info on my gift and it was picked up this afternoon and is expected to be delivered on the 17th!

This is fun! Thanks Daniel!

• Like 1

Santa just dropped by my gift! It had a nice note included too. The coin in the picture is a Mexican Peso and as my Secret Santa said in the note, "Just in case Mexico takes over the US you will be one step ahead!" Also included are a Mini Biner and a hunting knife which both will come in very handy! 

Cool package!! Thanks so much!

That's great  :rofl:

[quote name='maroonandwhite' timestamp='1355505460' post='860026']I feel like Ralphie everyday checking the mail for his "Secret Decoder Ring".[/quote] You will shoot your eye out kid.

Got mine today from Dolomite and Sour kraut. I couldn't have asked for a better present and a funnier card. Thank you guys so much.

I got a leather blacksmiths bib apron, 3 small files, and a small smooth jaw twisting wrench, which is hard to find,

Thank you guys so much, and Merry Christmas.

2012-12-14_17-17-43_558.jpg

Got mine today from Dolomite and Sour kraut. I couldn't have asked for a better present and a funnier card. Thank you guys so much.

I got a leather blacksmiths bib apron, 3 small files, and a small smooth jaw twisting wrench, which is hard to find,

Thank you guys so much, and Merry Christmas.

2012-12-14_17-17-43_558.jpg

Nice!!! You must have sat on Santa's lap again this year!

Dave S