Silly punks at cool springs mall

Sam1

So the wife and I went to Cool Springs mall to do some Christmas shopping (actually she did and just took me along), I was planted our in the foyer when some wannabe thugs/punks were walking around the top throwing change at people down below (terrible aim too, they missed everyone). I spotted one before he disappeared into the crowd, and performed handicapped ninja moves to get up the escalator and track them down.

They had went over to another section above the Apple store, getting ready to start throwing things again so I put on my old crazy guy face, pulled out a dollar bill and sat next to them on the bench rubbing against them (mind you there was plenty of empty space and other places to sit, I just wanted to make them uncomfortable). Looked at one of them and asked if they had change for a dollar, scooted a little closer and asked louder. One of them got puffy and another guy said no, and I said "that's a shame, cause I can't afford to throw dollars over the balcony, I prefer to use nickels instead" 

All three of them took off & me being the ass that I am, I spent another 10 minutes following them staring, and making sure they seen me. They went over to the food court and I disappeared for a few minutes, went around the back way, snuck up behind them and sat down at the table and asked "You got change for a dollar?"  It creeped them out so bad they left their drinks on the table and bolted for the door

Should've probably just called security on them, but it wouldn't have been as fun  :rofl:

• Like 18

Confession, in and around 1980 my mother took me and a buddy to Gatlinburg, and dropped us off for the day, I think we were 12 years old.  My buddy and I had a blast, but eventually got bored.  We rode to the top of the Space Needle, and after a few moments of gazzing, we decided to drop pennies off the observation deck.  Never knew if anyone got hit, or if those pennies done any damage.   Doing some research moments ago, the space needle stands at 407 feet tall.  If I remember my physics correctly, and with the help of a few web sites, assuming a penny weighs 2.5 grams or 0.07 ounces, the impact of the penny being dropped from 407 feet, at ground level is equivalent to 2.5 lbs per sq. in on impact, and was traveling at approximately153 ft. per second, or 104 mph.  Wow, we needed that creepy old man to scare us, we could have killed someone. 

Pretty sure Sam was left unsupervised. :D

Yeah, she was upset for a bit cause I told her I couldn't walk all over the mall while she shopped and needed to sit down. About 20 minutes later she looked for me and I was on the opposite side of the mall. After explaining what happened she forgave me 

Hahaha, no way my wife would let me do that!

You should try that at Governor's Square some weekend. :D I quit going in that zoo or I would, but it would be for

something different because of no second level. That place has it's share of stupid.

You should try that at Governor's Square some weekend. :D I quit going in that zoo or I would, but it would be for
something different because of no second level. That place has it's share of stupid.

I tend to avoid that part of town during the months of November and December.... less due to my safety... more for the safety of others lest I snap.