knoxville gun show

it was a mad house .at my tables the lines were orderly with no pushing and shoving. i did sell an awuful lot of reloading supplies with only 1 price

hike on 223 brass 1.5 cents but i didnt have very much.i still have most eveything else. if i didnt have much to say today it was because i was so busy  some prices were outrages had i guy with a sign selling p mags for 75.00 he wanted an 8 pound tite group i told him 450.00 he jumped up i told him if he can triple his mag price why can i not do that to my powder he didnt think it was funny.all jokes aside i saw people trying to get 400.00 for a striped lower .if you come tomorrow stop by and say hello

O man I wish I could have been there to see that guys face, then buy the same powder for the good price that you always have.

Be Safe David, if ya have time stop by Mt Juliet and I will feed ya supper.

it was a mad house .at my tables the lines were orderly with no pushing and shoving. i did sell an awuful lot of reloading supplies with only 1 price

hike on 223 brass 1.5 cents but i didn't have very much.i still have most everything else. if i didnt have much to say today it was because i was so busy  some prices were outrages had i guy with a sign selling p mags for 75.00 he wanted an 8 pound tite group i told him 450.00 he jumped up i told him if he can triple his mag price why can i not do that to my powder he didnt think it was funny.all jokes aside i saw people trying to get 400.00 for a striped lower .if you come tomorrow stop by and say hello

You probably don't remember me. You handed me the 10000 primers I bought and asked to be held for me until I finished the show. Your prices were one of the few that didn't go through the roof just because you could. Thank you, I will make it a point to patronize your business whenever I can.

I went today. Got there at about 1:15 and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I thought it wouldn't be too bad today....boy was I wrong! There were so many people in there that it was impossible to really look at the merchandise. I gave up after about 30 minutes of fighting the crowd. However, it was a good day because I came home with a case of XM193 for me and one for my brother. Got lucky on the second case for my bro...ran into a guy outside selling it for a surprisingly reasonable price. I also got to meet David today and was able to see why he is so popular around here. Very nice guy! I wish it wasn't so crazy at the show and I could have visited with him longer, but he did give me some good advice on what kind of reloading setup would be best for a beginner. Thanks David! :)
thank you for your buisness i do remember handing you your primers .i wore the wrong shoes today and my feet were hurting real bad.again i was very busy today and dint have much time to talk to anyone

This is Tennessee., If your shoes hurt, go barefoot.

We went yesterday at about 4:00 PM and were able to walk right up to the ticket booth. It was pretty crowded at first, but started thinning out quickly.

I saw very little in the way of "Evil Black Rifles". There were only a few AR style rifles, and they were all int he $1800-$2400 range. I think I saw one AK, and it was an overpriced pistol variant.

It looked like it would be a good show if you are looking for a handgun, hunting rifle, or reloading supplies, but if you are looking for AR parts, forget it.

Did anyone see any vendors selling .22 ammuntition that wasnt 10 dollars a box? Thanks

Yesterday there was very little 22lr to be found anywhere. There were 6 bricks of CCI SV on a table that I walked by for $31.95 ea. Figured I would pick one up after I got supplies from David. Well they were gone when I got back. Asked seller if he had anymore and he said no. Went through show and on retiurn trip he had put out 2 more boxes. I snatched them up and another guy asked if he any more. He said no. I told him to comeback in a little while because I figure he was trickiling it out little at a time. Other than that like I said, I didn't see another 5-6 small boxes of 22 in the entire show.

We got there and  it was really crowded already.To many people in there for me to even breathe normaly.I was getting the heeby jeebys after I thought  someone gave me headlice..( some really nasty people in there) I had to get out of there.

But we got to visit with David a few  minutes and then headed out..

I cant deal with so many people in a small space like.. freaks me out....

Are you going to be there tomorrow David? I need pistol primers and some power pistol powder if you have it and some cheap plinking 9mm bullets. I was planning on being there today but have had to repair my truck today (power steering pump new belt new idler pulley and new belt tensioner)

Sent from Behind a Set of Crosshairs
We got there and  it was really crowded already.To many people in there for me to even breathe normaly.I was getting the heeby jeebys after I thought  someone gave me headlice..( some really nasty people in there) I had to get out of there.
But we got to visit with David a few  minutes and then headed out..
I cant deal with so many people in a small space like.. freaks me out....
I am the same way! I get claustrophobic whenever I'm so crowded in like that.....I feel like I can't breathe and can't escape fast enough!
I was looking at this on Drudge an atricle on Dailymail.

"Deport me? If America won't change its crazy gun laws... I may deport myself says Piers Morgan"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2254758/Deport-If-America-wont-change-crazy-gun-laws--I-deport-says-Piers-Morgan.html

Scan down and check out the pics about halfway.

Sorry just saw that there were a link already posted. Edited by runningfree
the wildest thing i saw today was a woman with a  mini 14 wanting 2500 for it

They're on the ban list too.

Mini30's aren't, so they'll probably start going at $5K.

Me and Mike.357 will be over there tomorrow, we'll pop by and say howdy unless they're 3 deep at your place.

- OS

This is Tennessee., If your shoes hurt, go barefoot.

HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAH!!!

Boy, that shur is funnee.   wHewr'd yew come u p wit that'n?  Are U a comed.... a comid...  a funny guy?  

Kin you tell us sum mor?  

Don't use too many big words.  We're just simple folk down here in tha stix.

Guest Fruit jar
"To me, this is a warped, twisted logic that bears no statistical analysis and makes no sense. Do you fight drug addiction with more cocaine?"

This statement made lots of sence. We can't close our borders from drug importation. Or home made drugs off our streets. Edited by Fruit jar