NRA lifetime membership

I'm a member, right now. It depends on what they say they are going to do about this crap going on, at the moment.

If I get the understanding they are going to charge ahead and fight anything new, they will get further dollars. If they

hint at caving, I'll drop them like a fly.

I'm a member, right now. It depends on what they say they are going to do about this crap going on, at the moment.

If I get the understanding they are going to charge ahead and fight anything new, they will get further dollars. If they

hint at caving, I'll drop them like a fly.

I re-upped for two years the other day.  That's the extent of my benevolence right now.  If they weather the upcoming storm without being tarred and feathered I'll consider more.

pm sent.

I've been a life member for so long I can't remember. Whatever they do I'll have to accept, very doubtful that I'll get a refund. Anyway, the problem is not with organizations that support the cause, it's asinine politicians who we voted for that don't have any respect for the Constitution.

edit; here's the link  https://www.nra-2013.org/  to add a family member for $300.00. Or I'd bet you can call 1-(855)-NRA-2013 and ask for the discount.

Edited by kieefer
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest AmericanWorkMule

If you get the Lifetime membership do you get the watch, flashlight, knife, and range bag!?

What magazine did you guys choose? I like Freedom

Been a life member for quite awhile. 

American Riflemen is my favorite

Donate to NRA-ILA to help fight for our 2nd 

Amendment rights. I used to think all they want is money.

But this administration has proven that we need to fight to keep

our God given rights.

• Like 1

I'm on the "easy pay" lifetime membership. When I signed up it was $750 total and you make it in $25 every three months installments. I think I still owe about $300.

I've been thinking about going ahead and paying them off  because they need all they can get right now but I wonder if a donation to NRA-ILA would be better at this time.

Upgraded Monday To $300 Lifetime,did not have a sponsor and they did not ask for any info only took CC Info  1-877-NRA-2000

Called the same number and they had no idea what I was talking about.  They did say there was a special for $600.00.

between the blame the video game speech and the shooting app and today's poorish "president's daughters" comments,  I am not really in the mood to send them much money.   Its like the leadership poured their brains out on the floor or something.

I called this number yesterday  1-800-672-3888 option 3. Was on hold for about 40 minutes. They guy answered took my current member number. Must use credit/debit card for $300.00. No sponsor. Took about three minutes.

Edited by R1100R

I called this number yesterday 1-800-672-3888 option 3. Was on hold for about 40 minutes. They guy answered took my current member number. Must use credit/debit card for $300.00. No sponsor. Took about three minutes.

Same here. As I understand anyone can upgrade or join as a life member for that price at least until the 28th of this month. I upgraded on Thursday. Occasionally you might be told. "All circuits are busy" which is awesome.

You don't need a sponsor right now for the 300 lifetime membership deal.  All you need is patience, time, and willingness to charge $300.  They are swamped with calls.

Like others I waited 30+ minutes two times and gave up, finally yesterday after a 20 minute wait I got an operator and upgraded.  Once she answered all she needed was my member number and my credit card...upgraded to life membership status in about 3 minutes.

• 1 month later...