what is on your adult beverage menu for the evening?

• 1 month later...
You and I are in the SAME boat . . .

Right...

Johnny Walker Red Label.

I actually had the pleasure of some blue label the other night, I wish I could afford it on a regular basis.

Skyy and if I find money on the ground ... belvedere

Yeah, till then it's just smirnoff and evan williams..:rolleyes:

Guest Halfpint

After a b**** of an Arabic exam, there is definitely an adult beverage or two in the works for this evening . . . More than likely Bombay Sapphire, but a couple of rum & cokes would be just as appreciated.

Was it all I hope it could be? My brother is going to buy me a bottle for a law school graduation present, but that's a long way off.

It was good, but I'm no afficionado. I do plan on going to a scotch taster at a place downtown here. Fifteen bucks for seven different nice scotches, and maybe I'll learn something.

just got the wife back from active duty a couple of weeks ago, and tonight is the first night we really have to ourselves after 12 months of me being gone and an additional 6 months of the end of her tour...so started off the evening with Bud Lights, and just opened the bottle of crown to mix with some sprite and lime......:P Gonna be a hell of anight!

Guest Astra900

If you've never had it, try Krolewska. Vodka from Poland. Super clean, no hang over. It's a favorite of mine. Or if you want something sweet, try out Sabra. The orange/chocolate is AWESOME!!!

Guest Halfpint

It's only 8:30, my day already sucks . . . I'm celebrating Halloween in a special way tonight.

Orange Slice and plenty of vodka! . . . Hey, it's orange, that's enough of a celebration, right? . . . :tinfoil: