what is on your adult beverage menu for the evening?

Guest pfries
try Inari wine shop on Piedmont

Thanks again for the tip Raoul

Mum...Celebrator that is one of my favorites. Very nice.

I realy enjoy a full bodied beer, the Belguim styls are probably my favorite

I personally handled the case that Celebrator came out of.

Thank you for purchasing our product, I mean that.

My pleasure and I do mean my pleasure

Guest pfries
Picked up a bottle of Buffalo Trace to try out. (After reading about it here) So far not bad but like Woodford Reserve and Single Barrel better but not bad at all.

As of late I have been enjoying 1792,

surprisingly consistent for a single barrel

• 1 month later...
Guest Lester Weevils

Having never been accused of having fine tastes in anything, last week experimentally bought a budget brand titled, "Mellow Corn Kentucky Straight Corn Whiskey". 100 proof.

On the rocks, it doesn't seem half bad. Have in the past tried budget whiskey that tasted like bug poison, and budget scotch that tasted like dishwater, but this doesn't seem bad.

Doesn't go down any worse than Wild Turkey or Johnny Walker Red on the rocks. A person of refined tastes might discern a bigger difference.

Consumed in moderation it doesn't yield bad next-day aftereffects. Have in the past tried budget booze that gave unpleasant aftereffects even when consumed in moderation.

Guest GunTroll

Seeing how I have been hot salt bluing for a few hours now in 120-130 F temp....this evening might come early as in this morning. I have to make up for all the sweat I have lost this morning I can't think of anything better to do it with than some Busch beer. I may even go Busch light so not to loose all the weight I am dropping at this very moment through water loss ;) . At least that theory sounds good in my mind.

Guest WyattEarp

$3 long island ice teas from applebee's. I just have to call a cab after I'm done lol because it's impossible to just have one, and I'm not even an alcoholic.

Guest mn32768

I can drink hardly any hard liquor, but I've take a liking to mojitos: white rum, lemon juice, sugar, club soda and fresh mint (or mint liqueur). Goes down smooth and sneaky...

Guest Bluemax
I can drink hardly any hard liquor, but I've take a liking to mojitos: white rum, lemon juice, sugar, club soda and fresh mint (or mint liqueur). Goes down smooth and sneaky...

So Did my ex wife

Sobioski Vodka with lime